Chapter Sixteen

From The Depths Of Hell
                                                                     [BoyxBoy]

Chapter Sixteen:

               My feet touched down on the soft grass in the town of my old home. “Angelos…why” he made his wings disappear and looked around before turning to face me once again. He held out his hand with a warm smile plastered on his beautifully structured lips. “Trust me” was all he said as I tentatively reached out placing my small hand in his own. I heard him sigh of relief as he pulled me close so our faces were inches apart.

“I have researched many things relating to humans- including their ways.” I laughed softly as I noticed him grimace at some of the things he was obviously remembering. “I wanted to ask you,” he dropped onto one knee making me freeze, “If you would do me the great honour of…going on a date with me” I blinked a couple of times soothing my heart-rate. After a couple of seconds I laughed to myself pulling him up to his feet.

“You have mixed two scenarios together. You only go on one knee if you are asking someone for their hand in marriage” I explained which made his facial expression go from curious so horrified.   “N-no I …I could never…it would be impos-” I leant forward kissing him gently on the lips to stop his babbling which seemed to work. Resting my forehead against his own I smiled,   “Of course I will go on a date with you.”

He pulled back a little to look at me entirely which seemed to help because he smiled afterward. “No disrespect but I wasn’t going to exactly give you a choice” he replied winding our fingers together once again.     I loved how he could change from being a petrified boyfriend to a possessive lover. Since when did I classify Angelos as my lover?

I looked at him as we walked down a path out of the forest and down a familiar lane. After being so harsh to him then leaving must have struck us both as a lovers quarrel so when we saw each other again… we never want to be apart.

I squeezed his hand lightly making him look to me with those beautiful glimmering eyes, “Do you know the meaning of love?” I asked which resulted in him visibly tensing. He bit on his bottom lip which I must say stirred a few emotions down below.   “I know of the word but I’m not sure…what it feels like” he replied making me nod. 

“Perhaps you should research into that” I suggested making him blush harder. It’s weird to think that he was created by the child that was created from death and lust yet he still blushes in embarrassment at the mention of affection. One of his many qualities that I love.

After a few awkward moments he turned his attention back to getting us back to my childhood home which was now only a few strides in front of us. Everyone’s memories had been altered under the orders of my father. My parents think I am in university which I left for after Reuben’s death- in a car crash. They know that I know I am adopted but they think I’m completely okay with it and treasure them as my idol parents- which is quite true and finally everyone thinks that Reuben has gone to a better place and is happy looking over everyone which is once again true although he is probably bed-rocking with the porn-star more than overlooking boring issues such as everyday life.