Chapter Six

Chapter Six.       

                 I threw my cards down thrusting my arms in the air, “I win, take em’ off boys” I yelled.  The lads grunted then went to slide off their boxers, I gulped.   “More naked guys Raum, really?”  Reuben huffed. I looked to him to see him looking rather peeved stood beside a shocked looking Angelos.

Oh my…

“They persuaded me to play” I yelled jumping to my feet, my guards looked to me shaken. I smiled innocently with a hint of evil, they rolled their eyes but left their boxers on.

“I think play times over don’t you, get back to guarding?” Angelos suggested. The guys muttered unrecognizable insults under their breaths before re-clothing, paying their respects to me then trudging off.

I who was still fully clothed proving how amazing I am at strip poker walked over to Reuben and pulled him in my arms, he scoffed but wrapped his arms around me.  Reuben closed his eyes and snuggled his head into my chest, I looked to Angelos and he frowned at my lover then looked to me in the eyes and turned away immediately.

       “Master, there will be a meeting in a few hours regarding the people who are trying to kill you, it’ll be best if you join us. For now I’m going to my post, I’ll leave you both alone for a while”, before I could reply to that he was gone, it hurt because he called me Master even though we’d gotten passed that name, so I had thought.

“He really cares for you” Reuben whispered, I looked down to him.

“I guess” I muttered then he brought his lips to mine, I was shocked but closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around my Reuben. He pressed his body against mine and deepened the kiss causing me to step back and press against the table, he smirked against my lips then pushed me onto my back on the table giving him the chance of dominance as he straddled me.

“Finally you’re below me” he purred. I looked at him shocked and he ran his hand up my shirt then raked his fingers down my waist. I closed my eyes putting my head back allowing him to do whatever. I felt him working at my bottoms which were gone in a flash as well as my boxers, out of instinct I pulled my legs up giving him open access which made a smirk break out across his face.

“It’s been awhile since I’ve had a taste of my favourite sweet” Reuben stated then took me in his mouth, my back arched in pleasure as his tongue ran over the head of my thickening member, he then licked the sides slowly and seductively never taking his eyes off me as he did this. “A-Ah Reuben baby” I moaned aloud.

“Raum, I love you” he whispered before taking me in his mouth, I strained against the urge to attack him and take him there and then.

I felt myself building up, since I hadn’t had a good orgasm in a while. Reuben moved faster making me feel well heated as he did, swirling his tongue over the tip slowly making lewd sounds causing this whole experience to increase to 100% sexiness.

His teeth grazed the soft skin which sent me over the edge spewing into his mouth, he moaned but I was more shocked at the image of Angelos which had appeared in my mind a second before I came.  I groaned in frustration Reuben smirked thinking it was out of pleasure. I sat up then pulled him so his legs wrapped around my waist, he was messy.

I traced my tongue around his lips where he had missed bits of me. Our foreheads met and we breathed quite heavily, his grip on me was tight not wanting to let me go which was expected.

Even though I knew I was a whore and I knew that I didn’t deserve Reuben due to the fact I’ve probably cheated on him about ten times which he still didn’t know of but I really did feel sorry for him and also the fact that I have named my emotion towards Angelos and it was pure lust which in my brain means love.  “What are you thinking?” Reuben whispered setting his head on my shoulder, I traced spirals on his back.