You made her cry, how stupid can you be?

(It's Jordomi,yay!)

I slammed him against the wall. Anger welling up inside me. He looked at me with them wide green eyes.

"You got yourself a girlfriend and you didn't bother telling me?" I screamed.

"I-I didn't g-" He stuttered.

"Then who are you calling babe on the phone, huh?" I growled lowly, smashing him further against the wall.

"I-it was Candice"

"CANDICE?" I shrieked and he flinched.

"Be-Bennett!" He looked at him who immediately took out his phone and started talking to someone imaginary. His eyes shifted to Declan who put on his headphone and started his music so loud that even I could hear it.

"Looks like there's no one to save you" I smirked.

"Look, Naomi, I-I was n-not...er, she w-was jus" He gulped, probably not finding a correct explanation.

"What? Explain, Jordan! Don't you remember what happened last time? Our friendship almost broke. You should've at least told me." I said. I knew I was hurt. More than I should be and it wasn't a good sign.

My grip on him might have loosened because in a split second I was the one who was against the wall with Jordan cornering me.

"Looks like there's no one to save you right now." He suddenly turned serious.

"What are you doing?" I asked warningly.

"Uh-huh? So what did you wanted?" He asked me, ignoring my question. He had a mocking expression on his face. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"That we are always gonna be wrapped around your little finger, always protecting you like bodyguards? Don't we have the right to have a love life?" I saw his demeanor change in a second.

"What did you say?" I asked in disbelief.

"Don't play dumb with me. You know exactly what I said." He growled.

"I never thought of you guys like that," I said, still in shock. I moved my gaze over his shoulder to look at Bennett and Declan.

"Do you all think of me the same?" My voice trembled a little. They were also dumbfounded but they shook their head nonetheless.

"Why are you asking them?" He shouted and I flinched at his tone. "You are talking to me!" I am used to much worse than this. But to see Jordan behaving to me like that, it hurt me like hell.

"You enjoy that, don't you? Three guys always for your protection." He rested his left hand beside my head, caging me against the wall.

"But did the thought ever crossed your mind that you could be playing with their feelings?" He asked looking me in the eye.

"Didn't I tell you all not to have such feelings for me?" I said, my voice low.

I was angry but I was hurt more. I never thought Jordan would say something like that to me. Scratch that! I never thought he would raise his voice with me. He just practically said I was using them. So, I stared back as hard as I could, to match his intimate stare. He was not the Jordan I know right now.

"Can you control your feelings? You almost live with us, doing things that hit our feelings. We are guys. What do you expect?" I questioned me as if he was interrogating me.

I stayed silent, lost for words. I was speechless at how his bright green eyes that always held mischief are now burning at me.

"Where are your feisty words now, huh, Naomi? Did I tell the truth?" He laughed. But that was not the usual one I am used to listening. He was mocking me. My mouth fell slightly as I stared at him wide eyes. But he didn't seem to notice.