Will you be...er, my brother's girlfriend?

It's another Bennomi guys.

Warning: Cringe level high af.

"Hello, Naomi?"

"Brennan?"

"Yeah" She paused. "I just wanted to ask you if you are free today?" she asked.

I took a quick trip down to my schedules inside my head and found that there's nothing really important I had to do today besides staying at the base, so I answered.

"I guess I am. But why?" I asked.

"Can we meet?" she asked impatiently.

"Sure. When do you prefer?"

"Umm...Valley Park. At 4." She said. But her voice seemed like she wanted to finish the conversation as fast as possible.

"Is there something wrong, Brennan?" I asked

"Oh, nothing you should worry about, sweetheart." She chuckled lightly.

"Okay then. I'll be there at 4." I said.

"See you, Naomi." She hung up.

"And where exactly will you be at 4?" I heard a voice behind me and it doesn't really take a genius to figure out it was Bennett.

I turned around to see Bennett walking into the kitchen. He leaned against the counter as he took a sip of his coffee.

"To meet a friend." I continued to wash the dishes, not looking at him. If I tell him, it was Brennan on the phone, either he wouldn't let me go or he would force me to take him with me too. At least that's what it happened when last time I went out with Brennan.

One of his eyebrows rose slightly. "A friend?" He asked.

"Why? Can't I go out with a friend?" I asked, irritated. It's not like I don't appreciate their protectiveness towards me. But sometimes they do extra and I certainly don't like being patronized. Also, I don't like lying.

"Which friend?" He asked not answering my question.

This time I turned around. "Why I am being questioned about going out with a friend?" I snapped.

"Its just you don't have many friends, so I was curious. Why are you getting angry?" I would've found that innocent face cute but right now it annoyed the hell out of me.

"Lynn," I said through my gritted teeth. "I am going with Lynn." But my death glare didn't seem to affect him. Not in the slightest. Instead, he eyed me suspiciously.

The staring competition between us broke when Jordan and Declan entered the kitchen.

"What's going on?" Declan asked and I broke my gaze from Bennett and shifted it towards them. Jordan looked at me, then at Bennett and then back at me.

"Are you in trouble, Bent?" He asked him, noticing the look on my face.

"No" He was still looking at me with those piercing blue eyes. "She was going out..."

"WHAT! WITH WHOM?" Jordan screamed.

"Who has the guts to even ask you out after Parker?" Declan asked.

"Let us take care of him, Naomi. What if he is a bully?" Jordan dramatically gasped and I facepalmed.

"Or is it that stalker-face?" Declan gritted his teeth.

"SHUT UP, YOU STUPIDS! YOU GUYS ARE UNBELIEVABLE." I screamed and they stopped. Declan furrowed his eyebrows and Jordan pouted. I huffed in annoyance.