There doing it like the movies oh my gosh!

(Guess the ship)

I stared. And I kept staring, slowly swiping my thumb over the screen of my phone. Let me tell you one thing I hate about me the most.

My tears don't take my permission before falling down.

So again they did their job in making me a fool out of myself. There is a limit to everything. But in my case the word 'limit' stays really close to the word 'limitless'. The beatings and bullying I have gone through was the prove and I got kind of used to it. At least that's what I thought.

But now that I am checking the website named after me just to make my life miserable, it just becomes a whole new level of humiliation. I read the posts, the comments again and again and I questioned myself.

"How in the world am I still alive and I didn't kill myself yet?"

"Are you crying, Naomi?" I heard a voice.

"She's crying! I knew it. I said don't look at that stupid website."

"JORDAN! I'LL KILL YOU! You could've lied to her. But you just had to give her the password."

Oh they are the answer.

I quickly wiped the tears away.

"Its nothing guys. Don't sweat it. I'm fine." I said smiling.

"Stop trying to hide it. You're not fine." Declan said sternly. I stared for some moments before smiling.

"You got me there." I said softly.

I felt an arm around me and looked up to see Jordan with his unfinished sandwich.

"Don't look at those things. You got us and we know the real you. Isn't it all that matters?" He smiled.

"Yes it...is." I said remembering all the incidents and making a pathetic sad face without even noticing.

"I can see the hesitation, Naomi." Bennett said sitting on a couch across from me.

"Ok, so, I am going to make a big sacrifice just for your happiness." Jordan said in a serious tone before stretching out his hand that held his half-bitten sandwich. "Would that make you happy?" He said. But I could see him struggle emotionally that he had to give it to me.

"You can eat it, Jordan. I don't want it." I said

"Bennett, get the T.V ready. Start a movie or get some ice cream. She just rejected food and it's not a good sign." He said with urgency in his voice.

"I am aware of that. Naomi, what do you want to watc- oh, we don't need that." I followed his gaze, noticing Declan coming out of his room holding a guitar in his hand.

"Whoa! I thought you only played piano." Jordan exclaimed.

"You think you're handsome too. But that's not true." He said in a bored tone. Jordan scowled and Bennett coughed. But I kept staring at his guitar.

He sat on the coffee table right in front of me and started plucking the strings. A soft sound filled the silent room.

Across the ocean, across the sea,
Starting to forget the way you look at me now
Over the mountains, across the sky,
Need to see your face, I need to look in your eyes

If I tell you that he was good, I would be lying. Because I was mesmerized. I kept staring back and fourth at him then at his hands that was moving over the fret board so smoothly that I wondered if it was that easy.

Through the storm and through the clouds
Bumps on the road and upside down now
I know it's hard, babe, to sleep at night

I could see the emotion floating on his face. His face was showing his love for music. His shoulder kept moving with his left hand that was strumming in rhythm. He was looking down at his hands that kept changing into different patterns and I found myself staring at him like a creep.

Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

The words were relatable. It was dedicated to me, I knew that and truth be told I feel so loved by the boys sometimes that I forget about every negative thing that goes on in my life almost everyday.

Through the sorrow, and the fights,
Don't you worry
'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

"I hate Justin Bieber." I heard Jordan say interrupting me from staring at him.

Jordan needs to shut up sometimes.

"Shut up, Jordan." Bennett said, voicing my thoughts and I looked at Declan again. But he didn't seem to be affected by that at all- he was too engrossed. Call me a creep or crazy, but I lost myself in his velvety smooth voice.

All alone, in my room
Waiting for your phone call to come soon
And for you, oh, I would walk a thousand miles,
To be in your arms, holding my heart

He looked at me in the eyes for the first time and I was taken aback by how much determination they looked at me with.

Oh, I,
Oh, I,

He smiled at me.

I love you

"Why the hell do I feel like this traitor is meaning it?" I heard Jordan say hotly.

And everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight
Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

With one last strum he finished the song.

"Because he is." Bennett said blankly.

"And how are you so sure?" Jordan demanded.

"He didn't sing the bridge." He raised an eyebrow.

"Because he doesn't need to. What needed to be said...he said it already." He reasoned and I looked back at Declan who shrugged carelessly, but I could see the pink tint on his cheeks. My face was hot with embarrassment but we stared at each other.

"There doing it like the movies oh my gosh!" Jordan screeched.

"It's like the football game all over again." Bennett sighed. "Come on, Jordan. I am hungry and also I don't wanna hurt my innocent eyes." He said standing up and heading towards the door shoving Jordan with him.

"Naomi! We're going to eat. Cheeseburgers with-" Jordan kept yelling.

"Oh, come on, Jordan. She won't listen." The door slammed shut.

"So you want to say something." I said

"I think I already did." His cheeks were much more red now.