Bittersweet Parkomi

"It was a dare, Naomi!"

"What? You traitor! I can't" But before I could say anything three black figures dropped beside me out of nowhere- like death eaters.

It's the three musketeers!

Bennett immediately took out his gun and pulled the trigger making a pretty little red hollow right in the middle of his eyebrows. I saw some of the dead bodies in the graveyard sitting up and clapping hearing the loud gunshot. Bennett bowed twice showing his gratitude.

The aim was marvelous.

Declan revealed a hole in the ground which was covered by some hot pink tutus. They were so invisible in this dark graveyard that I didn't even notice there were tutus. Yeah, I felt suspicion about the pink-pink things but I thought maybe the dead people here were a part of ladies club.

The idea was so subtle.

Jordan came with a crane and hooked it with Parker's shirt. He flew 20 feet up from the ground as his body spinned slowly- like a fidget spinner. I saw Jordan pressing some kind of buttons and pulling some handles and Parker's body dropped on the ground with a thump. He hooked him again only to drop him. After 12 times repeating it, Parker's body was in a shape that he could easily fit into a 2.5 feet hole.

The procedure was so mesmerizing.

He dropped his body inside the hole and covered it with tutus again.They looked at me together like they practiced it.

"Get me some pizzas! That asshole didn't even feed me before dying." I waved them and they followed me out of the graveyard.

________

What?🙄🙄🙄🙄

I hate Parker with every bones in my body and the ship name "Parkomi" makes me want to gag. But I don't want to waste my precious food.😤😤😤😤

Did you like it?😏😏😏😏

No?😥😥😥😥

Okay, imma just sit and pout in a corner. 🙁🙁🙁🙁