Renaga Charlie

Kyoshi gave Amira a blank stare as he realized that they had not a clue.

"Yeah....thats gonna be a problem" he said, trying to think of any buildings out of the ordinary.

"Maybe I can help."

A obsidian black figure flew in suddenly, holding a Phoenix Blade in his hand.

"Ryoten......" Arien spoke with wonder. He had never seen the Black Phoenix form before, but heard tales of it from spectators of the local tournaments they have in Azaelia.

Ryoten stayed silent for a moment, then spoke in a demonic mixed voice, "I placed a Reverse Tracer on the Omega that stormed my house. "

"But there's one issue, bro" Kyoshi countered, "and it's the fact that you fried that sucker."

Ryoten grinned suddenly. "That's why I put a REVERSE Tracer on him. I can trace the route he came from by going through his timeline from when he left his HQ".

Amira clapped sarcastically "Thats rather impressive".

Ryoten jokingly clutched his chest as if shot.

"That was a low shot, Amira...and it took awhile to go through his timeline too" he said to her in a jokingly sad tone, his voice returning back to normal.

"So....the Omega Headquarters is in the heart of Hyperion, where all five territories connect. That area is called Bainbridge Junction." Kyoshi explained after reading the timeline.

"Yes. Their building is under the disguise name 'Bolt Corps'. Hmm....interesting" Arien spoke with thoughtfulness.

Its time for the Renaga to end the Omega once and for all!