Kensington Charlie

"KAIA!!!", Avalon cried out, running to Kaia, who fell to the ground. She was coughing up blood, and the hole in her chest wasn't helping her situation. He kneeled next to her, tears streaming down his face.

"Avalon?..." Kaia whispered, coughing up more blood afterwards.

"I'm here, Kaia", he said to her as he grabbed her hand, which was cold. "I'll heal you as best as I can, ok?"

He placed his hand over the hole in her chest. He concentrated his energy into his hands, and almost instantly, the hole in her chest started to close. It was a slow process, with Kaia moaning from the pain, but the hole closed up.

"Gahh!", Avalon yelled, losing his focus after he was done. "It's not all the way healed, so we need to take you to a hospital."

Kaia slowly tried to sit up, but the pain caused her to lay back down.

"How are we going to get to a hospital?!" she hissed through her teeth. "We are on top of the Azerai Tenkai Trade Center, one of the tallest buildings in Hyperion!"

"But...but..." Avalon sputtered, not having enough energy to argue with her.

"I you haven't noticed as well," Kaia continued, "you don't have much Furia left to get us down from here, and I'm injured!"