Caprius Alpha

"Morgan, damn it! Get over here!", a man called after her. Morgan kept running through Caprius, laughing at the man's futile attempts to catch her.

"How are you going to get my heart if you can't even catch me?", she teased, laughing some more.

"Damn it, Morgan Caprius! I'm only human!" the man replied, clearly running out of energy.

" 'I am only human'? Xenjii Kentaro, you are something else, you know that?" she said as she stopped and turned to his running form.

He stopped in front of her, sweat covering his head.

"Don't change the subject, Morgan" he said, his white-blue eyes scanning the area they were in.

They were in a clearing of the Entrent Forest, just outside of Caprius. The evergreen trees cast eerie shadows as they swayed in the wind.

"Just...beautiful." Morgan said as Xenjii caught up to her. She grabbed his hand, which earned her a small blush from him.

"Morgan..." Xenjii said passionately, pulling her closer.

Xenjii leaned in closer, and Morgan shivered with passion.

He kissed her, pouring all of his pent-up passion into that one kiss.

A red light appeared suddenly, growing brighter and brighter as it got closer. It seemed to be flying at them with extreme speed.

"What the-" Morgan said, starting to panic.

"MOVE!!!" Xenjii yelled, pushing Morgan down.

A huge blue fireball flew toward Xenjii. He dodged, and it hit a tall evergreen tree. The tree burst into flames, which spread like wildfire.