Stress = violence

Warning: lots of cussing

Your POV
I walk up by someone shaking me awake, I swat at them not wanting to get up. "Hey get up slender is gonna be mad if you don't." A familiar husky voice orders me, I flip them off, they grab my finger. "Let go you fuckin hoe." I snatch my finger back and cuddle up in my warm and soft covers. "Get up puppy I won't say it again." They growl, I sit up and rub my eyes. "Fine Jeffery." I tease him and push him out of the way. He chuckles and throws me over his shoulder. "LET GO YOU DICK!" I scream at him laughing, I punch his back repeatedly but he doesn't give in. He finally makes it downstairs and throws me on the couch. I start to stand up but he pushes me back. "You might wanna take off that blanket, we're eating pancakes today with syrup." I shrug, pretty sure they can handle themselves. Jeff shrugs. "Suit yourself then." We walk into the dinning area and make our plates. While I'm drinking orange juice and checking my phone I hear. "BH, HEADS UP!" I don't react in time and a pancake with lots of syrup hits my face, dripping down to my blanket. Clearly fucking pissed my glass of orange juice breaks due to my tight grip on it. The shards of glass penetrate my hand, but I'm too mad to care. I look up to see Toby with an apologetic look. I stand up quickly, not wanting to kill anyone today, making my chair fall over. I storm out, my hair all sticky, my clothes, and my blanket. My fucking favorite blanket. I hear Toby call my name and run after me, knowing what's good for the both of us i ignore him. "WAIT BH! HERE YOU CAN HIT ME!" I speed walk into my room and slam the door on his face. I drop the blanket in the washer along with my clothes and turn it on. I start the shower and grab a towel. I take a long and needed shower. I step out and transfer my blanket and clothes to the drier. I walk out and change into a (favorite band) hoodie and black skinny jeans. "Damn Toby always fucking things up." I say to myself, still mad. "Fucking ruined my clothes and blanket, fucking asshole." I angrily put my hair up and grab my daggers. I stomp my way downstairs, planning to go out and go kill to get rid of my stress. "BH! Wait! I'm sorry!" I hear Toby call me, I growl. "ITS FINE!" I yell at him, still walking towards the mansion doors. I open the doors and book it out of the forest. The warm yet chilling wind pulling my hair back and the cold wind nipping at my skin, leaving red marks on my cheeks and nose. I come to a stop and see a house. All the lights are off expect for one. I look in the window with the lights on and see a teenage girl with pink everywhere. "Jesus, how much pink do you need woman?" I sneak into a window with the light off, which I assume is the bathroom. I get out of the bathroom and sigh in relief when I see that the girl's bedroom door is closed. I make my way to another bed room, all blue with cars all over. I see LJ standing over the now dead boy with guts decorating the walls. "Really? Please don't tell me you killed the parents too!" I whisper yell at him. He shakes his head and continues 'decorating.' "Thank god.." I walk into the other room and see two ass naked adults. "Gross." I make my way to the male, reminding me of my father. I growl and stab him. He jolts awake but then goes back down when I stab him repeatedly. He finally dies and make my way to the woman. "Gross." I look at her, she has terribly done makeup. "Skank..." I say as I slit her throat and stab her in her chest. She dies and I hear someone gasp. I see the teenage girl by the little boy's door. "W-WHO ARE Y-YOU?!" She's yells at LJ, trying to sound imitating but is clearly scared. "Why, I'm the one, the only Laughing Jack! With my dearest friend Bloody Howler!" He laughs like a maniac as she turns around to see me. While he was introducing himself I snuck behind her. Her eyes show pure fear, I lick my lips and smile, showing my sharp teeth. "Hiya princess!" I giggle evilly and I stab her in her shoulder. Before she screams I cover her mouth. "Your howls are very beautiful, but I don't need them at the moment. Welcome to the wolf club honey~" I finally slit her throat and leave her to choke to death. I giggle as she struggles to stay alive. I look up to see Jack licking a lollipop, he claps and I bow. "Bravo! Bravo!" He cheers me on and I giggle. "Thank you!" We hear sirens. "Fuck how did that hell did they find us..." I cuss and grab LJ's arm, pulling him out of the house. We both run into the forest, after awhile we stop at a small pond. Both of us out of breath, we lay by the pond. LJ chuckles and rolls up the bottom of his pants. He takes his shoes and socks off and dunk his legs in the pond. "Ahhh~ that's refreshing!" LJ sighs and relaxes on a nearby rock. "You should try it!" He looks at me smiling, my ears flatten against my head. I think for a second and smile. I join him, dunking my feet in too. A rush goes over my body due to the cold water. "God, that feels so good~" I purr, and lay on Jack's shoulder. He hums, agreeing. Peaceful silence comes over us, then Jack stars humming 'pop goes the weasel.' I hum along. On the fifth time we repeated it, I hear the leaves crunch under someone's foot. Jack seems to have heard it too and looks behind us with me. Toby comes out of the shadows. "Sorry if I s-scared y-you! I was just l-looking for B-BH." Toby tics, I look at him with a peaceful look on my face. "What do you need Toby?" I ask him calmly. He looks down in guilt. "W-well I w-wanted to say s-sorry for ruining your c-clothes and your b-blanket...." I smile and laugh a bit. "It's alright Toby, I overreacted." He looks up at me and smiles. "G-good! Mind if I j-join you g-guys?" Toby asks, I nod and pat a spot next to me. He takes off his shoes and socks, rolls up the bottom of his pants and puts his legs in. I can see him shiver, making me giggle, jack notices too and bursts out laughing. We stayed there, laughing and talking. We decided to walk back, unaware someone was watching us in the shadows. Pure hate cursing through their veins. "Soon (Y/N), soon...daughter..." The voice chuckles and disappears.

Who can that be? :0000 Why did they call you daughter? You never know till the following chapters ;3. Anyway I hope you liked this chapter, BAIII!