Im back! +New Pastas

I'm back and I feel better, new people have came and their comments had made my days. Even the people that have been here since the start the-disgrace thanks! I also made a picture of RagDoll and Bloody so ya I hope you like it >~< Well enjoy this chapter! (And new pastas.)

   (F/C): favorite color
    (Y/N): your name
    (S/F/C): second favorite color
(F/D) favorite drink
     Your POV
    I'm hanging out with Midnight at a Café, since he asked me. Well Music asked for him since he fainted when he tried to ask. "So um Blood, what's your real name? I-if you don't wanna t-tell me I-it's ok.." I smile and rub his hand. "It's ok I'll tell you. It's (Y/N). By the way, where are the workers? This is strange." Midnight and I are in our human forms. I'm wearing a (F/C) shirt with a (S/F/C) skirt with black leggings. My phone starts ringing, I look at the screen and it reads 'SlenderManssssss'. "One sec Liam (that's his name) it's Slender." I walk into the girls bathroom and I answer. "Hey, what's up?" "We have two more pastas, I know we have a lot. Just bare with me. Their most likely the last ones." (NOT) "Oh ok, but who's coming?" "RagDoll and Grace are busy and the others are out so I guess it's you and Midnight." "That's great! I need to spend mor time with him. So I'll see you later. Bye." "Good bye child, be safe." I hang up as I walk out to see a girl flirting with Liam. I get angry for some reason and I storm over. "Um may I help you?" I cross my arms but they fall down to my side after seeing who it was. .....my old childhood friend..... "Oh my gosh! (Y/N)!? It's been forever! I'm sorry that your parents died...." Shit I can't let her know I'm alive, whatever I'll kill her since she was my bully. I fake smile and sit down. "Well you're kinda flirting with my uh.... date..." "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry! You wanna hang out later though?" I smirk and I sip my (F/D). "Of course! Well I should go, oh also here's my number!" She hands me a paper with her number on it and exits the café. "So that was your bully?" Liam tilts his head as I nod. "She was my bully/friend. She was my friend at first but then she turned into a bully for no DAMN REASON!" I pound the table with my fist in anger, Liam places a hand on my shoulder and I calm down. "I'm sorry it's just, I don't really like talking about my past." He nods in reassurance. "I understand, I have a tough past too." I smile as I remember what Slender told me. "Oh we have to go for a, mission type thing he planned for us." Liam thinks and then nods understanding what I meant. "Right so are we gonna do it now?" I nod my head as I pull him out the café and into the nearest forest which is kinda far. It's not Slender Forest but it'll have to do. We change into our Creepypasta form, I text RagDoll saying, 'hey me and Liam need to capture two more proxies, can you teleport us to them? (Idk how it works so I'll just do that) Then RagDoll replies with an 'ok' then suddenly we're at the location. A file pops in my hands and I open it. There's two papers, I read the first one.

   Name:Bloody Flame or Flame
   Age:16
   Gender:Female
   Weapon: Scythe
   Powers: can teleport, fire powers, and turn into a fox

"Wow she seems cool." I nod and I read the second one

Name: Metalo
Age: she's a robot she has no age :D
Gender: Female
Weapon: her six hands
Story in a nutshell: she used to entertain in a theater but was abandoned since movies were started to be made. She had enough and killed the people that created her, she has been killing since then.

"Well since Metalo doesn't have powers then we can go for her first so we can get the easy stuff out of the way." Liam suggests. I shake my head. "But she has SIX hands. SIX Liam, SIX." He waves his hands. "I get it, I get it. Now what then?" I think about it and sigh. "Well I suppose since she doesn't have powers, it still doesn't mean she's less weak or isn't powerful." My phone vibrates and it a gps from BEN. "BEN sent us little gps' that track their every move. Right now Metalo is at (insert random address here). So let's make our way there." Liam places a hand on my shoulder and rubs the back of his neck. "Um actually, since I'm RagDoll's brother I have the same powers she does. I don't really tell anyone or use them because their pretty useless to me but uh I could teleport us there." I smile and kiss his cheek. "Sure! Thanks for telling me so we don't have to walk there." He blushes and touches the place I kissed him. "N-no pro-problem." He teleports us to a mansion of some sort, I chuckle as I nudge Liam. "She's probably killing some bratty family don't you think?" "Most likely, well let's get inside." We step in the house then we hear someone come down the stairs. I motion Liam to go to the other side of the stairs so we can catch her. "Where the fuck..?" She looks around confused as me and Liam jump out and pin her six hands on the floor along with her legs. "WHAT THE FUCK?! Wait, YOUR BLOODY HOWLER AND YOUR MIDNIGHT!" "Yes we are, I'm surprised that you know us anyway wanna be a Creepypasta?" "Sure! I've heard of you guys and you guys seem cool so why not?" "Great that makes it easier! Now we just have to get Bloody Flame." Midnight exclaimed. "Oh her, she doesn't go down without a fight! Good luck." Metalo laughed. "Ya ya lets go to the mansion for a bit." I text RagDoll and we arrive at home. "Woah, this place is cool!" Metalo said excitedly. A knife comes towards Metalo and I catch it mid-air. "GOD DAMNIT JEFFERY!" I yell annoyed. "DONT CALL ME THA- OH SORRY BLOOD!" Jeff yells. "Welcome home children, I see you have Metalo. Come child I have your room set up." "Sweet!" They go upstairs and Midnight and I go outside to find Flame. "This is gonna be hard...." I say slowly..

       Ok I'm really lazy and I don't want to write anymore, I promise I'll update about finding Flame soon sorry m8! Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this chapter and ya BAIII!