Finding Rock-a-bye

So uh next chapter will be very sad because we'll be loosing a friend from the start ;^;. (Hint hint) so anyway enjoy this chapter

Broken's pov
"Ugh how are we supposed to find her?" BEN complains as he drags his feet on the ground. "Well if you suck it up like a man instead of acting like a whiny little kid and actually help me look it wouldn't take this long." I growl and BEN sighs standing up straight. "Fiiiine." We look around for a couple more minutes, then BEN tugs at my shirt. "Dude, I think I see her." BEN whispers as he points to a blonde girl with long hair sharpening small daggers. I nod as I seek up on her. She looks behind her and screams. "Woah, you scared the crap out of me! Who are you people?"  I clear my throat. "Well I'm Broken. This Link wannabe is BEN DROWNED." He punches my arm then she puts a dagger to my neck. "And you are here because....?" I groan in annoyance, clearly annoyed that she's asking too many questions. "We're here to take you to our boss, and to live with us. You get to kill whenever and you get to meet some people. We'll provide food, shelter, and sources of water." She looks at us suspiciously. "How do I know you aren't lying? How do I know you two aren't just cosplayers?" BEN looks at her and laughs. "Haha no." I growl. "Just come on, faceless fuck will get mad if we don't get back soon." She laughs then stands up. "Ok sure, you better not be lying though." I sigh the turn and walk to the mansion. "We don't have time to lie."

~time skip brought to you by BEN flirting with Rock-A-bye~
Your pov (been awhile hasn't it?)
I sigh in boredom, then I stand up to find Jeff. I haven't trained in awhile so it's good to start training again. Just then I bump into someone. I fall on my bake hitting my head on the floor. "Oh sorry Blood, here." I hear a familiar deep raspy voice, then a pale white hand comes towards me. I look up to see Jeff. "Thanks Jeff." I take his hand and stand up. "You're jus the guy I was looking for actually!" He tilts his head with a faint red painting his pale face. "I am?" I nod my head and pull him outside. I turn to him and lift my daggers. "I wanted to train! I'm probably rusty at some things." He nods and pulls out his knife. He gets in his fighting stance and so do I. "Ready BH?" I smirk, showing my sharp teeth, tail waging in excitement. "Oh course Jeffery." He growls then pounces, I dodge him then throw a dagger at him. It lands in the tree behind him, leaving me with three daggers. I curse under my breathe then run towards him. He jumps above me and pins me to the floor, trapping my arms and legs. He smirks and raises his knife. My eyes widen. Shoot fuck fuck. I kiss Jeff so he could loosen up and I could pin him. His eyes widen but he loosens up and kisses back. Then I kick him off me and pin him on the ground. I smirk then wipe my mouth. He chuckles. "Good job Puppy." I roll my eyes and scoff, then I get off of him. "Thanks Woods." He growls. We both walk into the living room looking like we just ran a marathon. "What happened to you guys?" EJ asks as he munches on a kidney. I pant as I walk into the kitchen to get Jeff and me some water and blood. "We just trained." I get Jeff some cold water and me some cold blood. I throw Jeff the water and he swiftly drinks it. I savor the blood taste and lick my lips. EJ walks over to me and smirks. (His mask is off) "Can I have something?" I look up at him and smile. "Sure." I pass him the bottle of blood and he drinks a quarter of it. He passed it back and smirks. "Thanks." I roll my eyes. "No problem." I put the blood back into the fridge and walk upstairs. I hear giggles coming from Sally's room and I open it to see Jackson, Sally, Lilith, and Neveah dressing up and putting makeup on Slender. I snort and start laughing. They all turn to me. The kids run to me as Slender turns away with his pale face turning into a strawberry. "BH! Can you play with us?" Lilith says as she looks at me with puppy dog eyes. I giggle and nod. "Sure guys." Jackson blushes and hugs me. "Th-thanks BH!" I pick him up and kiss his cheek. "No problem Jackson!" He nuzzles his face into my neck and I laugh. I sit down in a chair that's clearly too big for me. S just as soon as I sit they start putting mountains of makeup on me. The door opens and I turn to see Broken. "Hey Broken! You got the last Creepypasta?" He nods and sits down in the other chair. "Yep, I promised Sally that I would play with her and the others today." I nod as Lilith continues to put makeup on me. Just me and Lilith and Jackson, Sally with Broken, and Neveah with Slender. After Sally and Lilith finish the three of us look like a makeup monster. Sally claps her hands and squeals. "You guys look so beautiful!" Neveah walks up to me and looks up. "You look like a cute anime werewolf...." She says with a quiet voice. I bend down and hug her. "Thank you Neveah!" She smiles shyly. Just then we here a scream. The three of us look at each other. Broken's eyes widen. "Thats RagDoll..." I put down Jackson and run to the scream. I walk in to see RagDoll holding a limp body. I gasp...its...

CLIFFHANGER! Sorry for that! Anyway, we're loosing our first oc in the book. Well besides RagDoll. I think i just gave it away. Oops! Sorry it took so long to update I've been a lazy little shit and didn't finish the chapter until now, I'll try to update more though! Welp, I'll see you guys in the next chapter, BAIII!