Planning

So um if you didn't already read Black and White, M-MarBella 's story then go read it! It's more of Grayscale's POV. So anyway enjoy!

Grayscale's POV
Great, just great! We're trapped down here with no clue how to get out! "When I get out, RagDoll is getting a big ass whoopin'." I growl and Blood sighs. "Please Grayscale, we're trying to work something out." She says sighing. "Silence!" Someone yells, just as I was about to yell at them I look up and see RagDoll at the cell door, I run to the cell door and pound on the door. "RAGDOLL I SWEAR IF YOU DONT LET US OUT!" I yell, threatening her. "There's no RagDoll here. Jeez Shadie must have hit you badly, just be quiet. "She says harshly. I growl and she pushes me back, I huff and sit on the bench. "DollHeart!" She turns around and the shadow figure 'Sadie' hugs her. "Hey Sadie!" Sadie kisses DollHeart and I pouch on the door again. "STOP!" I yell, I try and punch him but he's to far away. Wait am I....jealous? No no no, your mad at her remember? "Silence peasant! DollHeart you can go and take my shift down there." He says looking at me with hard eyes "Ok Shadie." She kisses his cheek and walks off, he walks to me and growls. "She's mine now, back off you mutt." ""He growls. "No she's not, you snobby little shit." I growl back and he chuckles. "Look who's talking." Anger boils from inside me. "Oh that's it! Come you here your shit!" I yell. Blood drags me away and apologizes. "You shouldn't apologize! He should for kissing RagDoll, and for fucking locking us up in the first place!" I yell at her. She sighs. "Stop it, I know you like her but just come on we need-." I cut her off. "I-I DONT LIKE HER!" She rolls her eyes. "Ya ok, anyways can you stop? We're trying to figure something out." I sigh and cross my arms. "Fine, when you figure something out wake me up." I go to a corner and go to sleep. (Pun intended! :D)

                   Your POV
  I sigh and Grayscale falls asleep. "Now I'm gonna go ok? Don't talk, I can hear your from where I'm going." The shadow says as he walks away. I quickly scoot over to the bars off the cell. "Ok Slender what can we do?" I ask. He goes up to the bars too. "We have to remind her of her past memories, because it seems that she lost hers." He explains. "If that doesn't work, then we'll figure something else out." I gasp. "I have an idea!"

Cliffhanger! Sorry for the short chapter, the next chapter probably will be short too.. But if next chapter is short you still might enjoy it. And probably have some feels...SPOILERS! Haha, anyway BAIII!