Chapter 10

Elena blinked.

"Why don't you try them on now? I'll see if I like it." Dean crossed his hands across his chest and leaned on the door.

Dean's words echoed in her head. Her eyes widened with a sudden embarrassment. Glancing behind him, she knew she was trapped. He was blocking the only exit.

"You wanna play games, kitty?" A smirk formed on his handsome face. Dean bent his head slightly to the left. "Fine, I'm all for your games. Hit me your best shot." His voice was sharp, cutting through her. He moved forward.

Her feet stepped back, till her back hit the mirror. He pressed himself onto her.

"You got me, Elena." His pressed his lips onto her head and took his time, taking in the floral scent. His fingers ached to linger on her. Dean lifted his head and looked into her eyes. "Flashing all that shit at me. You got me all hard. Feel it?"

She did and her heart seemed to want to make a run for it.

Dean pressed onto her again.

Oh God! She felt his arousal pressing against her and bit her lip. What have I done?

Dean took off his jacket, eyes fixed on her and the corners of his lips were curved slightly. He threw his jacket onto the sofa. He now pulled his shirt out of the jeans, unbuttoning the first two buttons. He unbuckled his belt and loosened the top button on his jeans. Without taking his eyes off her, Dean's fingers found the zipper on his jeans and pulled the zipper down.

"Dean!" Elena cried out. "Wha..."

"Isn't this what you want, kitty cat? Isn't this why you dragged me out to Victoria Secrets, holding out all those itsy bitsy sexy shit to your b*obs and p*ssy and letting my f*cking imagination run all over the f*cking place. Think I didn't like what you were trying to show? You trying to seduce me, kitty?" The smirk on his face grew wider. "It worked. I got a soft spot for you, Elena and all that show you put on was a huge turn-on. Oh yeah baby, I am gonna give it you." Dean pulled down his jeans as Elena's hands shot to cover her eyes.

Oh my God!

Elena's mind panicked, trying to think of a solution to her predicament. "Dean, we are going to be married. This isn't right." Hey eyes were still covered.

"Really? Thought you didn't want this wedding."

His arms slid around her waist, pressing his erection onto her stomach. Dean suppressed a laugh but smiled when she gasped and a whimper escaped her lips. She had kissed him back in the car. He knew it. She knew it. And they both knew that Elena was trying to deny the attraction she held for him. His hard-muscled body welcomed the softness and tenderness of her body.

"Elena," Dean continued to look and all the emotions he had been keeping deep inside him for years, for rising up. He whispered into her ear. "You've no idea how much I need you."

She opened her eyes and blinked at him, a little surprised.

Did you just say, you need me?

Her mind asked what her lips could not ask. Dean was smiling down at her. A smile and emotion she had never seen in him before. Her fingers wanted to touch his face and that smile.

Dean's breath fell on her ear. Pressing her lips together, she shuddered. Something was beginning to open up within her. It was intoxicating and at the same time so maddening to be around him. It was only with him that she felt this mixture of emotions. As he pulled her tightly towards him, she moaned softly feeling his chest on hers.

"I like it when you fight me."

His voice was soft and gentle. Again a tone she had never heard from him before.