Chapter 1

you guys know the deal for reader inserts if not
(Y/N)/(Y) Your Name
(B/F/N)/(B/F) Best Friend's Name
(H/C) Hair Color
(H/L/C) Hair Length and Color
(H/L) hair Length
(E/C) Eye Color
'Thoughts'
"Dialog"
𝕯𝖆𝖗𝖐𝔦𝔭𝔩𝔦𝔢𝔯
A̘̪͖̦̤͎ͅn̙̥͙̲̘̺t̥͙̤̜̤i̙̖̮̰̗s̷e̷p̷t̷i̷c̷e̷y̷e̷
(POV) Point of View
Etc. ask if anything :-)

i was working full time as a waitress at a run-down diner, that wasn't far from my home. i lived alone so the job paid for anything i could need or want. however one night one incident would change my life forever.

it started off like a normal night... i had just cleared my last table about to go home when someone walked in. he looked disheveled but familiar... black hair in a faux hawk dyed red, however, the top was slightly grown out so it was a blended black to red. he was wearing a black tee shirt and dark blue jeans.

"hello sir i will be right with you" he just grunted '...hmm whatever ugh i just wanna go home but i don't wanna walk' i set everything in the back got him a menu and showed him to a table. he just kept staring at me...

"my name is (y/n) is there anything i can get started for you?" he didn't even touch the menu "yeah sorry can i get a chocolate milkshake?" "absolutely" 'so is he a regular? i don't recall seeing him here... but yet he looks so familiar' "is there anything else i can get for you?" "no... that will do." he handed me the unread menu as i spoke "alright i will get that started for you" i smiled and walked away.

'good god he is beautiful though.. and that deep baritone voice mmm' i finished his order and brought everything he would need to the table, he had cash on the table already. i cashed out his order and went to give him his change "keep it sweetheart that's your tip" he said before i even got to his table "oh uh are you are you sure?"

"yes sweetheart a pretty little lady like you shouldn't be walking home this late at night alone you should call a trusted cab" i just stared with my mouth wide open in shock "I-i'm sorry but how did you-?" "let's just call it a hunch" "thank you sir but I-i have to decline" i put his change on the table "goodnight sir" i waved to my manager and left walking at an immediate fast pace.