title of your story or chapter

It was early in the morning, when my alarm went off, i opened my eyes and saw Emiy sat on the end off my bed. Iscreamed at the shock off seeing her there and fell off my bed and hit my head.

When i woke, there was blood around me and my head was banging. OUCH some fall, As i sat up i saw brad and emily sat beside me, 'what the hell happened' I said in a lot off pain. 'its okay kate, your going to be okay, you fell of your bed and cut your head open, there was alot off blood and you were out cold, but your okay know, just stay there and rest.'  Brads voice had a worryied tone in it. I told them i was fine, and i had to go out. There was no point in the trying to stop me because it wouldnt work, After brad left the room i grabbed emilys arm, i made her text luke a time and a place  to meet, he replyed straight away saying 'see you there ladies xoxoxo'

Something about him wasnt right, and i intended to see what it was about.

Me and Emily wasnt meeting luke until late, so we decided to talk about him, and thinks that have happened so far. 'He is weird, seriously.. he turned up at my window one night, and told me that mark want my true love i some how believed him, and ended it with mark, but he was right mark was t my true love because he moved on the same day, I think he fancys you'  i replyed with 'Yes he is really weird, and im going to find out what he wants with me, because i dont think he is right in the head.'

It was time to meet luke, Me and emily Were on our way, some how the sky seemed to be very dark.