title of your story or chapter

Chapter 5

As i arrived home, i grabbed my mobile and looked through my recent calls, and i rang the unknown number back and a deep voiced replyed saying 'Hey kate ive been expecting your phone call, You wonder how i know Emilys ex boyfriend isnt her true love right? Well i have the answer your looking for, and yes, i am sensing something about you, and yes i do know what it is, but i will explain that to your face when i see you, I have to meet with you soon, So can you please text me a time and place and i will be there?' this is creepy i thought to myself. 'Yes you are right i am wondering that, and yes im glad you have the answers because im expecting some pretty good ones. And im busy atm but i will let you know a time and place because im very curious as to what it is you think you know.' I replyed very cocky. He replyed 'Its not what i think i know, its what i do know' I took a deep breath, and hung up.

This isnt right, there is something strange about this and i will find out what it is very shortly. In the mean while i had a text from emily Saying 'Hey kate, i spoke to that guy,m and i have him ur number, he sed he would ring u, let me no if he has and what he says, love emily xoxox' I text back saying 'Hey emily, he rung me just said he knows im curious, and he will give the answers im looking for, he told me to text him a time and a place and he will be there, please come with me? i dont really thin k i want to go alone? Its pretty creepy, oh and if i do meet with you, ive got to tell you something about who im not living with. Love Kate xoxoxoxoxox'