Chapter 8

Morgan

...............

My heart is thumping in my rib cage,my legs are running in a forest,my lungs are suffocating in my chest.

Even while these things are happening. Only one thing crosses my mind. That I must fight for love...for the love that I feel towards Emmit Regal.Emmit Regal...the deaf boy.

I feel a small jerk from the sweat-shirt that I'm pulling Emmit in. But I don't think much of it because I have to run. I have to run away from Andy and bar code man.

I take a sharp turn and almost fall into a river. I quickly turn to my left and run. Pulling my tank and Emmit..

At that moment I realize Emmit has gotten lighter. I wip my head around to get a quick glance of were Emmits body was supposed to be.

Now it's gone..I've been pulling an empty sweater along for miles possibly. Were was Emmit. I stop in panic Thinking of all the horrid things that could have happens to him.

When I see a bush move then I hear a couple twigs crack and dry leaves crunch under someone's...feet.

I run I that direction. When I get close enough I hear them talking quietly."We got him ,now what sir?"whisper asks andy.

"Now what? Eh! I'll tell u what! We take this dude here to our hide-out

then we wait for his girl. Because she's what we need. WHAT YOU FAILED TO GIVE ME!!"says bar code man. Not bothering to whisper.

After hearing that I'm left with a few questions. But the one I'm most curiose about is:

Why do they need ME?!!?!

***********

ok so I've been thinking of a ship name for Emmit and Morgan and I came up with this:Emgan

I know... It's bad. Pls comment some good ship ideas and don't forget vote!