Chapter 2

Emmit

.......................

We are at Morgan and Ellas fathers funeral. It was kinda weird how everything happened yesterday. Morgan got the call. Then she was all shocked and started crying. Next she started hitting my chest. I'm glad that she hugged me. It felt good.

But now we are here. At her fathers funeral. I feel terrible for Ella and Morgan. I look to my right and I see a sobbing Ella. She looks so scared and sorrowful. But why?

I really don't know.I keep thinking of why till I look to my left. Surprisingly I don't see a sad Morgan. But I saw a hate filled girl that I didn't know. It's like the happy Morgan was over taken and filled with hate.

She looks at me. "Why are you staring at me!!??!" she huffs. "Aren't you supposed to be mourning!" she tells me.

I try to sign to her: why are you so mad? Why aren't you mourning?

But she can't really get what I was trying to say so she just rolls her eyes and walks to her sisters side.

She really needs to learn to sign.

Out of the no where this guy appears and starts walking towards Morgan . Woah!! He just kissed her cheek! Who does he think he is! Morgans mine!

Whit what "mine" no I don't even like Morgan... But mabye I do... I DON'T NOW AND I DON'T WANT TO KNOW!!