Chapter 7

Emmit

.............

I feel a soft and smooth hand go through my hair. It feels so good! Then I realize that the only other person here was... Morgan. Morgan found me,she's touching my hair like couples do, she's safe.

I sigh in delight and slowly start to open my eyes. When I see her beautiful face, I feel the urge to kiss her but stop myself not wanting to ruin the moment.

Surprisingly her face gets closer and closer to mine. When we are about to touch noses she tilts her head and kisses me with passion.

I'm so surprised by this yet happy that we feel mutually about our relationship. Before we break the kiss I feel a little fire of pain that was there before turned into a huge full scaled bonfire.

All of this pain went through my right leg in a mater of secs that I broke the kiss hastly and let out a cry of pain then grabbed my leg.

Morgan gave me a look of concern then asked"are you ok? Oh and when you jumped out I guess your leg caught fire and you passed out from the pain. But really you ok?'

I didn't have my note pad and pen so I could only nod yet grimance in pain of that movement.

I wanted to ask so many things like:are YOU ok? How did you get here? How's your breathing? And where's bar code man and his minion who's out to kill you? (aka Andy)

But I didn't have any time to ask because all I saw was Morgan abruptly stand up get her air tank and grab my arm.

Next thing I know I'm being dragged across a small forest to a place which still remains a mystery by the apple of my eye...Morgan Arenbel.

Then I see them... there getting too close to soon...we'll never make it out alive...

...........

Ok guys plz comment and vote!

Shout out to ***Keila_luvs_u ***

because she commented last chapter.and I wonder who's chasing Morgan and Emmit this time...