SUMMER FOREST

Characters:

Characters:

• Elora (faun)

• Hunter (cheetah)

• Moneybags (bear)

Gems: 400

• You will need to pay Moneybags 500 gems to learn how to dive/swim.

• Also an additional 400 gems to gain access to Aquaria Towers' portal.  

Orbs: 4

• From Hunter after his platform parkour. 

• Above a platform available after you pay for the to dive/swim ability.

• Up the ladder between Elora and the Hurricus portal, after you pay for the ability to climb.

• Through two doors beside Ocean Speedway.

Enemies: 0

Skill Point: (no skill point)

Talisman: (no talisman)

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I remember as a kid, there was a gem in Summer Forest between two platforms that you would follow Hunter on, that had a vase containing a gem worth 25. That one seemingly rare red-ish purple gem that I loved! For some reason, I made sure I had completed Glimmer, Idol Springs and Colossus before I collected the gem. To this day, I still don't know why I did it.

There is another part of Summer Forest that brings back a memory every time I play it. It's the area where Spyro would swim through a water tunnel and jump out the other side to a row of stairs and a few vases. It reminds me of when my mother was going out to dinner one night and I had a babysitter to watch over me. It was those few moments when Spyro jumps out of the water that my mother came into my room to say goodbye before she left. 

^_^

What games from your childhood bring a lot of memories back to you?