A/N

So this will be a trip down memory lane for me and I'll probably add a note at the bottom of each part as to what I remember the most about each part. 

   Not too sure about it yet though, we'll see what happens along the way since there's only a few people that actually read A/N's or added stuff at the end of chapters/parts. Some just see the bold writing and then skip to the next part! 

   I don't mind really, it'll more than likely be a small rant about whatever portal I've written about! ^_^

   I also want to point out how much I love the picture I added above, I didn't draw it but I wish I did! (Please comment if you can't see it) I'm not entirely sure where it was posted, I found it while looking for a picture of Avalar's home-world flag and this popped up with the other pictures! So credit to "J.Brock" for making this art (I'm only going with the name that's in the bottom left hand corner). If I'm wrong please correct me in the comments! 

   Why is there three different names for Spyro 2??? There's Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer, Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage and the Japanese version is called スパイロ×スパークス: トンでも ツアーズ (aka. Spyro & Sparx: Tondemo Tours). I wonder why they needed three different names... XD The Japanese cover art is so cute to be honest!