WINTER TUNDRA

Characters:

Characters:

• Elora (faun)

• Moneybags (bear)

• Professor (mole)

Gems: 400

• Pay Moneybags 1,000 gems to learn the head bashing ability.

• And 200 gems to unlock Canyon Speedway.

Orbs: 3

• At the edge of a waterfall in the same cave as Canyon Speedway.

• On top of the wall surrounding the castle near the Robotica Farms' portal.

• Use the head bash ability to crush a large rock near the Mystic Marsh portal.

Enemies: 0

Skill Point: (no skill point)

Talisman: (no talisman) 

~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: I remember years ago, after my PS1 went "missing", (aka, my ex-friend from years ago broke it, also the reason why I never spoke to her again) I still had the PS2. However, we didn't have PS1 or PS2 memory cards to store the Spyro 2 memory onto, and we didn't have a local game store at the time that would have sold them either. 

   So, for most of my child hood, my main goal in life was to 100% finish Spyro 2. There was one problem though, being the 4-7 year old that I was, I alone couldn't finish the game in one day to turn off the PS2 at the end of the day. I turned off my TV at the end of the day but kept the PS2 on over night so that I could continue it the next day! 

   You have no idea the relief I would get when I'd the theme of Winter Tundra, I was always like "Omg! I made it!" I'd bring my mother in to watch me defeat Gulp or Ripto ('cause Crush's battle was always easy to me). 

   7am one morning, I was about 4 or 5 years old, I ran into my mothers room and woke her up excitedly. Of course, she was confused and probably thought there was a robber in the house or that I severely hurt my self but no... 

I woke her up at 7am to tell her that I defeated Gulp for the first time! 

I think she was proud of me, but probably more relieved at the fact that nothing bad had happened! ^_^