chapter 17

I hesitated and slowly brought my hand closer, as soon as I touched the rose petals something pulled me on it I closed my eyes, I fall into darkness When I open them I'm not in the cabin anymore I'm lying in the rose garden, roses of all kinds The color of blue and green is bright and shiny I've never seen it before, I get up slowly and turn around and enjoy their beauty, put my fingers on every rose and rose, I raise my head from the roses, I see Elhanan the Prophet and he looks at something I do not know what, I approach him, when I reach him, I look in the direction his eyes see, I see a white light that draws me to it, It is so beautiful, oh it looked at this white rose I see In my dreams, is so beautiful, he calls my name "Melanie!" I bend down to touch his stalk,  I want so much to pick it up and smell it to protect it.

But then I see something approaching, and I have a bad feeling about it. I see a forty-year-old man dressed in black with an angry face and a destruction of his eyes. He holds something in his hands, a black sword that destroys the roses and they begin to turn black. "Do not destroy them!. What are you doing?" But he does not hear me like I'm not there, he's getting closer to the white rose "no!"  I do not want this man to do anything, I shout to Elhanan to stop him from killing this rose. But Elhanan does not hear me either, this person approaches me, and I start to be afraid, but the only thing I can do right now is to protect him with my body.

 I feel a powerful light enveloping me so hot and strong that, he threw the evil man, and his sword towards the ruined roses, he lands on his back and yells ah!He gets up and goes to the white rose, tries again and nothing happens. His face is as red as a tomato. He is so nervous that I laugh, he retreats from trying again and flies quickly to the prophet. I stand up and retreat from the white rose and run there. , Please do not do anything to him, the evil man puts his hand on Elchanan and lifts him up, oh God he chokes him!What did you do to the white rose? What magic did you use?Answer me?... Elhanan is choking, and he says, I did not do anything to him, he has magic that neither you nor your black magic can destroy. The bad guy got angry and threw Elchanan out of his face.

Elhanan landed on his hands, or, no, poor thing, why did not he leave him alone? what did he want from him?

  the bad man looks at Elchanan, who is writhing in pain and says, "I will do anything to make the white rose in my hands."  

Over my dead body, we'll still see Elhanan reply in a painful voice"

Do not mess with me Elhanan, we'll see each other again"

Then he disappears. I try to get to Elhanan, but something pulls me back and there is no one

And opens my eyes and I'm in the hut again, placing my hand on my forehead from the cold sweat and panting Elhanan holding my hand, my child! Are you fine?

Breathe for a minute I'm going to get you a glass of water. I digest everything I saw, Elhanan comes with a wooden glass full of water I look at her suspiciously

Do not worry my child! is just water There is no poison, He understood me I smile a little drink from the glass.

Elhanan sits in front of me and puts his hands on his knees and says, "What did you see?

I saw someone trying to take the rose"

And who was this man?"

This man I don 't know. I think it's Simon"

He tried to kill you, and I defended the white rose"

I talked so fast, the words got confused,

"Relax, Melanie What you saw now is what I saw before you were born This is why I came to your father the king,

When Simon tried to take the white rose he did not see you but I saw a magical white halo that protects the white rose so I believe it was you I saw you, that was my vision. The one we are waiting for "

I do not understand? How could I save the kingdom or anything else from Simon? I do not have these powers.

Elhanan looked at me with a smile and said that's why you're here, in this case, I can help you I looked at him weird and said Come on we're going out! outside? Why?

The training is starting now, training but sports is not really my thing!

Do you want to save us from Simon?

I sign with my head Yes!

So what are we waiting for?"