chapter 5

I kept my mouth shut and looked at him suspiciously, he went on, when I got home, your mother looked at me in shock, and we did not know what to do all night. We were awake and just looking at your smile was like a gift from heaven But we did not understand why they brought you to us. What did we get to have a daughter like you? My father keeps talking and my head no longer understands what is going on here? , I notice that my tears are falling, and I protest her aggressively and ask with a weak voice,

" so who is my family? Have you been looking for adoption in London?"

Did you find out who this strange guy brought me to you?"

 And my father replied a moment, you ask what I want to say" and hold my hand, and shake his head and say the word "no"!, not that we did not try, we went to the adoption offices in England and the Interior Ministry was not known about you in any document except a little a hidden note in the straw cradle The name "Melnisandra" was written, I looked at him strangely and shouted what?"...  Melnisandra? What is this name? Who calls his child or who these people call me by that name?" My father looked at me worriedly and said" we decided to call you Melanie. That's more English. you know you're named after my grandmother trying to calm me so I do not freak out. Melanie, We're in Israel in Ramat Gan Dad! somthing like "Mali"? Something in Hebrew?

Melanie, Daddy yell at me You and  said "you'd hear and do not shout, You know that we are your parents It does not matter whether you come from us or from adoption We're here for your own good We love you", if you love me So why did not you tell me? We did not want to frighten you at such an early age. You were a child. Until now a girl, our girl, we did not want you to run away or we would lose you. My father speaks and tears in his eyes You know that we have nothing in the world more important than you and I started to cry in whispers with my head down I did not want to look at them My parents, the parents who are not really mine, and I understand that my world has collapseds, My family, which I thought was mine My parents came up to me to hug me and I said with a shout" Do not touch me Leave me alone"

My parents looked at each other as if they understood and worried and my mother replied" okay!.your father an i will leave you alone now, but if there is anything you want to know? or whatever else we are here, we love you so much", I put my head on my pillow and my hair on my face, and I said no!, thank you and I kept crying, the door closed behind them and I was left alone with my thoughts.

What am I doing from now on?

In the end I fell asleep and got up with a face swollen from crying for two hours, I left the room and looked for my parents, can I still call them father and mother? I saw that they were not in the living room and I heard them talking in the kitchen worried and did not know what to do and what would be my decision? I'm fifteen years old. What else can I do? I came near the kitchen door and said" I'm here and I hear everything"

 They turned to me to see what my reaction was going to be? walking slowly to them and then my mother sent her hands to me and hugged me tightly and my father approached us hesitantly until my mother opened Eyes on him beckoning him to come now without hesitation, he came over and hugged us tightly as if we were the only family on earth

And I asked them if I could still call them Father and Mother? My daughter was our only daughter, that's how I felt, but the second feeling was OK. Now I'm going to look for my biological family, but I'm not saying anything. I'm going to look for her alone and that's how it was not at the age of fifteen, I can not open my adoption bag You know what it is to wait three years until the age of eighteen This is one big craze, and when I reached the age of eighteen I opened my case My parents told the truth They were right There is no document about my biological family and where did I come from? , Is it only the name of Melisandra that is too long for my parents to shorten it, and the searches did not stop there.