chapter 13

I take the note and turn it with my hand but regret it, fold it up and put it in the small compartment of my bag. Panting and looking for a little Advil pill I put in a drawer out of the office quickly without anyone noticing me, filling a glass of water back to the office sits down and drinks the pill and goes back to my paperwork and in between thinking what to do? Should I call him? And what to do, with this information? Maybe it's time for me to know for sure who I am and what they want from me. I'm crazy, back to work maybe I'll call maybe not... I'll think about it, not now.

I'm going back to my shared apartment with Camille after school two blocks after Ben Andreas's office, the apartment close to work so it's good and it's big too. Well, Camille's father financed us half of it and we did not agree to that. At first, I was not in favor but I had no choice. I did not have a full salary and I started to work for her father. I felt I was taking advantage of this situation and Camille said I would be quiet and that everything was fine, I do it happily You do not have anything to apologize I said: "thank you"! but I insisted after I was financially well I would pay the rent of the apartment Camille nodded her head and said whatever.

When I come home from work at night, I feel a strange feeling, as if someone was chasing me again. But the feeling is not good. I hurry to approach my building.I look for the key ring, but under pressure, I drop it and pick it up quickly. I approach the door of the building and feel something coming behind me. I feel someone touching my shoulder, I turn quickly and gasp and hold the key ring in my hands to defend myself As soon as I turn around I shout in panic Who is it? I see that there is no one, I felt there was someone there I'm sure. "I lost sanity, I have to get to my apartment.

When Camille opened the door she saw me pale

"Melanie, What happened?"

Hey Camille, how are you?"

Can I have a glass of water please? I said exhausted.

I'm fine but you look bad, Melanie Please, tell me what happened. Did someone do something to you?

And I hasten to explain "no! I did not drink enough at work and I have headaches, you know how "I have to finish my job and sometimes I forget to drink

Ok !" And looks at me skeptically, she fills a glass of water, I take the glass in her hands and say thank you!" and close the door of my room after me, that she will understand that I do not want to be asked more question.

I am asleep, and at night I dreamed of Damian and his hazel  eyes, He shows me a magical white rose standing there among the red roses, Sparkling with white light I have not seen in my life Calling me to come to him, I approach him I try to touch him As soon as I touch the light I see black smoke approaching me. Oh! no, again, what am I doing now Damian runs after me and says run away! I look at the rose and run away from it and the black smoke comes in and big cold hands take hold of me and it hurts me, who hurts me? Damien is it you? Why are you hurting me?

I found you I know where you are! It's not Damien, it's Simon! This time you will not run away "from me

leave me!" What do you want from me?" I've been looking for you for years, You can not take my kingdom or my rose."

  kingdom? rose? I do not want anything from it  

I do not know what you're talking about, leave me alone!"

I'll kill anyone you love.

No!

I got up with sweat, ran to the bathroom, and no one heard me, Even Camille, leaned against the sink and splashed water on my face and began to cry and sit down on the cold floor

God, please help me I can not anymore.

I did not go back to sleep trying to find answers to fix things in my head. Maybe Agnes is right and Damian I need answers

And only one person can give them to me, I must call him even if it will cost my life.