Chapter#9

Anna's POV:
The morning light peaked through the light curtains as i lay with Harry's hand wrapped around my waist and my back facing him.I don't know what was going between us, but around harry i felt so safe, he kept me warm all the time. Seeing his arm wrapped around me made me feel so secure as if I'd get lost if his hand slipped.
Yesterday, yesterday was special. Harry is so difficult to understand , one minute he embarrasses me in front of entire school and the next he he acts all perfect. He doesn't show or express his feelings but I'm positive that beneath layers of his cold nature, there lies the real harry, unknown to the world.
He looked so much at peace as he tugged on to me tightly. He looked innocent and raw, honestly sleeping harry is my best version of him so far.

I tried by best not to wake him up and successfully remove his hand from by waist but obviously my clumsy self won't allow that.
"Going somewhere?", His raspy voice filling my ears and i sat there while holding his arm and looking like an absolute goof.
"Hey, you are awake! I was just..... making coffee and breakfast. You hungry?"
"You know you are very cute?"
Opps im blushing! Don't blush anna, stop blushing my self consciousness tells me.
I bow down trying to hide my blushing face until harry places his fingers on my chin and moves my chin to face him.
"You never have to be shy in front of me Anna. And I mean it." His tone serious but soft.

**
Harry's POV:
The coffee's pleasant smell welcomed me as i stepped out of the little cottage room and into the kitchen. I saw Anna flipping pancakes, an apron covering her body, her hair all messy.She swayed side to side to the soft music playing in the background. Her hips moved in ways that should probably be illegal.
I tiptoed around the kitchen carefully to not make a sound and stood right behind her, only inches separating us. She still didn't suspect anything. I slowly slipped my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me. At first she jerked a little but then she allowed herself in my embrace.

" OMG!! Harry you saw me DANCE!" ,She shouted turning back at me, embarrassed by her actions.
" I wonder why you left those dance classes, you could be the next Shakira."
"I never took dance classes!"
"Exactly!"
We both laughed as i sat on the kitchen counter holding Anna in my arms.
"You are very beautiful you know that, never let anyone tell you otherwise. I won't let your dad or anyone else to ever lay their hands on you again. You are mine now." And i meant it, I'm so surprised she took all the bullshit over the years. She's the strongest person i know.
She simply smiled at me, silently thanking me with her eyes. And it happened again, i brushed my lips against her soft ones, lifting her hips up so she is sitting in my lap. She tugged onto my soft curls as my right hand supported her head.

"Thank you for listening harry, no one has ever listened to me before, thank you for being for me when no one else was, i owe so much to you." She whispered breaking the kiss.

"Shhhhh..... you don't owe me anything Anna, you deserve all the happiness in the World." And by my words I'm damn sure her heart melted because her cheeks flushed with shades of pink and she smiled innocently.

***

After our intimate moment in the kitchen and having a really good breakfast which comprised of pancakes and coffee obviously, I joined Anna in the living room. She was sitting crosslegged in the middle of the couch her eyes glued to the TV screen, curiosity taking over her.

"That guy dies in the end, his brother kills him" ,i tease her.
"HARRY! Why did you spoil it for me! I hate you!" ,She squeals.
"Kidding.... kidding but he does die", i laugh as i reply
"Ughhh...... you're stupid!" ,she says in annoyance.
"But you are cute!", I pout.
And with that she throws the pillow directly at my face, my face pushing back slightly.
"Woah! You just declared war!", I shout
And that's how we ended up strangled around each other, laughing our heads off as several pillows lay scattered on the wooden floor.
Out of the blue after our fits of laughter stopped, i finally asked her
" hey Anna, i was wondering if... you know...you would like to go to.. umm this party with me, I totally understand if you dont want to.. i mean i know you hate parties.."I said.
"Harry......"
"Im sorry i asked.... we can go some other day...... "
"Harry....."
"yes" ,i replied gasping for air
"Ill come with you." She replied smiling.
"You would? ",I asked confused, trying to grip my mind around her response.
"Well I wouldn't if someone else asked me, but this offer is special" ,she smirked at me.
"Its settled then! Be ready at 4:00 tomorrow", happiness evident in my eyes.
I kissed her politely on her cheek and disappeared into the room, getting ready for the day.