Chapter#4

The memories of yesterday's events unfolded in my mind as i lay in my bed spending those extra 5 mins until I've to get ready for another horrible day!
We could've just be back home, not that I interacted with anyone but i did feel like i belonged there. I feel like a lost puppy here and people's gaze constantly lingers on me as if I've murdered someone in cold blood.Things cant change now can they, I've to face harry and the stupid high school drama.

**
I dressed like I normally would, a t-shirt with black pants and my usual sneakers. I would normally pull my hair into a tight ponytail or french braid but today I decided to let my loose curls fall on my shoulders once and for all. Things change now don't they? Surprisingly i coated some mascara and strawberry flavoured lip gloss that made my plum lips glossier.
I only had 15 mins until school started and it was a 10 min drive from here that meant i only had five minutes to leave.I quickly grabbed an apple as my breakfast and made my way towards our rusty truck, I'm surprised it even works considering it's current state it should've been at a car dumpster or whatever they call it.
**
The moment I entered the haunting hallways of Eastwood high, everyone had their eyes on me. I came prepared but it was very uncomfortable. Whispers were heard from every corner of the hall. People looked at me with pity in their eyes and nothing else. What was going on i thought to myself? And then I remembered those hurtful words

"I will make your life a living hell Anastasia"

Thats when i realised why everyone felt sorry for me. I had messed with the wrong person. Although i was terrified but I wasn't the one to back away without a fight. So I decided to put up a confident face and not be the shy girl I've always been. Everything has changed and so should this.

I saw a tall shadow dominating over my little one and instantly knew who it was, none other then harry fucking styles.

"Already planning on ways to kill me?" he uttered with pride evident in his eyes.

"I wouldn't waste my precious time on assholes like you"

He face immediately dropped at my words but quickly recovered to his cold expressionless mask plastered on his face.

He let out a dry laugh and stepped dangerously close to me. Our breath intertwined as he looked into my eyes.

"You messed with me Anastasia. I'm never letting you go"

He stepped back and went away leaving me completely clueless.
What did he mean by that? Im never letting you go? What the hell is that supposed to me.
The bell and rang and i made my way towards class distancing all the thoughts climbing their way into my brain.

I had 3 class with harry, and that was a lot ! 3 classes of harry making me feel horrible, 3 classes filled with utmost misery. I could only imagine if a human lived inside his beastly body. His cold words always found ways to target me,making me feel weak. I was currently in my English class and of course harry had to be there too, all the girls were ogling over him, day dreaming of their one night stands, harry in return would reward them flirty smirks, he's probably slept with every girl in this school and I couldn't help feel sorry for them. Rumors were harry has never had a serious relationship, he did date the school's "queen bee" Alisha, but they broke up with in a month and he's never dated again. Alisha still thinks she's harry's girlfriend constantly trying to find her way into his pants.

**

At lunch I would constantly feel harry's gaze glued to me. I watched him from the corner of my as he sat with Alisha in his lap and his fingers rested dangerously low on her hips. He would kiss her every now and then but his eyes remained fixated on me.

What a flirt.

What why do i care? Right I don't.

I went to the lady's room before heading to class and immediately regretted my decision. I was left alone with Alisha and her posse and i knew what was going to happen next.

"Hey! What is it? Anna.... Anastasia?
How your job as a bartender?" The all laughed together as if being a bartender was a crime.
"It's actually very fine, how's yours being plastic?" My voice full of sarcasm.

"You think you are very smart? You won't survive a day here if we make your life a living hell. Mommas princess. You are nothing but a bartender and that's what you'll always be and think twice before speaking those filthy words out!" she assaulted me and before i knew i was crying. They left me broken there as tears rolled down my eyes, wishing if mom was alive, if she could take away all the grieve I've suffered over the years, comforting me just by her motherly presence. I wanted to scream to run away from all of this and that's what I did. Just when I stepped in the empty hallways, harry hovered over me. He has been eavesdropping our conversation the entire time.
"Please harry save whatever hurtful comments you're about to lash on me. I've had enough for today" i sobbed as I spoke.

"Anna, I would never hurt you" and before I knew he wrapped his hands around me and engaging us in a warm hug.
And I sobbed i fucking sobbed in his warm embrace. Not bothering to fight anymore.

(HEYYY!!! I really hope you are liking our story by far! It's nothing big but things are about to get sizzling in the coming chapters so if you want to know what happens next you'd have to stick around! Let us know what you feel about our story! Love you all! )