Attempt #1 at Sorting Out My Life

After a few hours of intense, tortuous torture from beauticians ; I looked normal again. I looked like me.Arianne. Kaelie only existed in a virtual world called Spiders Web. That was our next step. I deleted her account without hesitation this time from an internet cafe - she'd caused me enough trouble. Kaelie didn't exist anymore. She was gone.

Relief and sadness flooded through my veins. She couldn't cause me trouble anymore but she was gone. My life for the past months was down the drain.

Anyways...

I had to move on and sort out my life, in the memory of Dixon. I pulled my phone out my pocket and dialled Gabe's number.

'Look, just p**s off would you?!' Gabe said, answering the phone.

'Gabe. I'm sorry. You have to know that!' I pleaded.

There was an awkward silence then Gabe sighed.

'I do know that, Arianne. But it's not enough,' he said. I could hear the pain and sadness in his voice.

'What can I do to make it enough?' I asked. I would do anything to make him love me again; to make him forgive my stupid behaviour.

'I don't know. I really just don't know...............................................'

'We have to do something!'

'Okay, okay. Meet me in the park in five,' Gabe said.

'Yeah. I'll be there,' I replied, nodding enthusiastically.

'Me too.'

'Looking forward to seeing you. Hey, I love you, you know,' I told him in a last ditch attempt to apologise.

'It might give me closure to see you and I know. I do too, but don't think it'll lead to more than old time's sake. It won't... you hurt me too much.'

He rung off without another word.

'What happened?' Dana asked, putting her arm around me.

'He still loves me, but I hurt him too much,' I said, sadly.

'Awwww, princess. You can understand it, can't you really? Just... be careful,' Dana warned, gently.

'I know how he feels and I know I'm in the wrong. I'll be conscientious, I swear,' I said.

'Conscientious?! Where'd that come from?' Dana was stunned by my posh vocabulary.

'Well, you know how sometimes people stuff their faces with junk food when they're sad? I use big words,' I explained.

'Sure,' Dana said, unconvinced by my theory.

'It's true. Can we just go? I'm going to be late,' I said.

'I need to send a couple of emails but you feel free to go ahead. You need to do this alone anyway,' Dana informed me, wisely.

'Thought you might say that. I'll meet you back here later,' I replied, standing up and leaving the cafe.