The New Life

Amara La Negra's POV

Six Months Later

Life changed so much in the past six months. The biggest and best change is that I finally gave birth to my baby boy. It was the most stressful day of my life but it was all worth it. Michael was on stage when it happened but he caught the red eye and flew back just in time for the nurses to bring back the clean baby.

 Michael was on stage when it happened but he caught the red eye and flew back just in time for the nurses to bring back the clean baby

Of course Michael wanted to name him Michael junior. I don't even know why I spent so much time on picking a name. So we compromised and named him, Michael Andrés Jackson Junior. I came up with the middle name. It means manly. You know I had to give my baby a piece of the Latin culture.

Michael moved me and my mami into a new house, our dream home really

Michael moved me and my mami into a new house, our dream home really. He wanted our son to have room to play around or some shit like that. What he really wanted was to spoil our son before he even learned to walk. It's okay for now. Michael was a new daddy and I get it but I told him when Junior gets older, all the gifts have to stop. No one wants a bratty child.

Anyway, one day after I finished breast feeding my little greedy nugget, my girl Janet called me up. Me and Janet got real close after we met again on better terms. Most people didn't understand that she was just as crazy as me.

"Hey hoochie, what are you doing?"

"Putting your little nephew to sleep. Girl my tit hurt like hell!" I cringed and rubbed my chest. Shit, my baby really was just like his daddy. He didn't give my titties a break.

"You need a break. You should let my fat head brother have the baby while you come to my party."

"Party?" Knowing Janet, it wouldn't be a normal drinks and chips and dip party. Janet was always doing some freaky shit. "What kind of party?"

"A piercing party." Janet spoke like it was nothing. See that's what I mean by she is too damn freaky. What even is a piercing party? "I know you have your ears and your nose done. This is your chance to do the rest."

"Girl I just told you my nipples hurt. Plus I cant do nothing to my bitties until the baby is older."

"I wasn't talking about a nipple-ring."