First Impressions

Warning! This story contains adult themes that are not suitable for children. Do Not read if you are easily offended by SMUT.

Michaels POV

I met La Negra in the middle of my BAD summer tour. I spotted her out in the audience. She didn't even have very good seats but she didn't need them. She stood out among the sea of people throwing their bodies around. She had the most beautiful eyes i'd ever seen. I couldn't tell if they were blue, grey, or brown. Her skin was like the most perfect molten chocolate. Her hair was styled in a cloud like afro. From where I stood, I could see the outline of some mighty fine breasts straining against her shirt. She was a black barbie doll.

 She was a black barbie doll

I knew I needed to have her. God, if that woman wasn't my perfect type no one was. She was like something out of Greek mythology or and African princess. During the less than one minute break I had between songs, I had my assistant and body guard track her down. This wasn't uncommon for me. When ever I spotted someone particularly attractive in the crowd I sometimes invited them back to my dressing room..to do whatever.

I admit it. I was cocky back then but can you blame me. I was and still am the greatest performer to ever work a stage. I didn't even shower before going up to her backstage. I was so used to women taking me as is, no effort needed. Even sweaty and covered in my own stank they still fell out for me, but not Le Negra. When I walked up to her, I almost fell out for her. The face matched the body in the most sinful kind of ways. I could see some of the stage hands watching her as they passed by. Her body was unbelievable with all those damn curves.

Sweat was pouring down my face from the almost five hour show. Quickly wiping the hands off with a towel, I shook her hand. I was smiling on the outside but I can admit now that I was smirking on the inside just thinking about the things I would do to her.

"I'm La Negra. You had such a great show tonight. I'm kind of confused, your people said you wanted to meet me?"

"I did. I noticed you in the crowd. Kind of hard to miss." I looked her up and down and certainly took my time doing so. My eyes may have lingered too long on her ass though; but can you blame me!

She caught on to what I wanted. I could see it in her eyes, there was excitement there. All the women did the same thing. When the realized they actually had a shot with me, they became like putty in my hands.

"I'm flattered but I'm here with my mami and cousin. I need to go. They are waiting for me." she said with a smile.

That's when I heard her accent for the first time. That latin spice mixed with that black girl magic. I didn't even hear her say she wanted to leave. I didn't even care.

"I'm sure they wouldn't mind waiting for a little while longer. I want to talk to you in my dressing room, just get to know you a little better."

Now it was her turn to smirk and I wont lie. It caught me off guard.