Unwanted

Michael POV

I had every intention of it being a one-time thing with Le Negra

I had every intention of it being a one-time thing with Le Negra. I tried to let it be enough but she had me hooked. No woman had ever taken charge with me and submitted just the same. It was like she was in tune with what I wanted; or maybe we just wanted the same thing.

I start sending her tickets every week. Sometimes she would come, sometimes she wouldn't. She made it clear that she had her own things going on and that independence was sexy as hell. It was different. She was different, exciting, and so damn sexy.

On one of our rendezvouses, I was laid out beside her. We were both completely naked and trying to recover from what we had just done. Her eyes were closed, her breath was even, and she wore a small smile as she lay on her stomach. You would think she was asleep but I'd come to know that she wasn't. That's just how she relaxed. I couldn't help myself. My hands found their way over to her tempting ass. She let out a small moan as I massaged her huge flawless globes.

I loved that I knew how to get a reaction out of her. She was so good at getting a reaction out of me. Over the past month, I'd gotten to know her body so well. But I realized I didn't know anything about her. I didn't even know her last name and after so long with her, that started to seem weird. I started to WANT to know who she really was. We were getting too close for me but I just couldn't let her go for too long.

"What are you thinking about?" she asked, turning her head to look back at me. I looked away and hid my thoughts with a smirk. I didn't want her to know I may have been catching feelings. What we had going on was perfect the way it was. She had repeatedly let me know that.

"You're so beautiful."

"Beautiful?" she leaned up and supported her head with her hand. She had this cocky little smile on her face. It was cute. Everything about her was attractive. It was annoying. "Since when did I go from being sexy and delicious to...beautiful."

"Beautiful, delicious, it's all the same thing." I shrugged it off but she got me. I couldn't play it off and I hated that.

"Those two words are definitely not the same thing. Don't worry I think you are a "beautiful man"."

Was she trying to be funny I thought. "Men aren't beautiful. We can be handsome or sexy but not beautiful. It sounds too feminine."

"That's why I said it." She cut her eyes. She had jokes. I had something for her. I gave her exposed ass a quick swat. The sound echoed around the room and her now gray eyes widened in shock and she grabbed at me.

It was fun, wrestling around with her in bed until I had her pinned down with her hands above her head. Her body was complete exposed and her super think thighs wrapped around me. Yeah it turned me on but I was so stuck on her face as she laughed.