Gym Class?

The teachers pulled out their name lists thing... Whatever they're called, and started calling off names. One by one, everyone was here.

"I can't believe I made it out! I would've thought I would have died." I hear Kenny say, kinda to himself but loud enough for surrounding people to hear.

"There's no way you would've died." I say, making Kenny jump. "You weren't even close to the fire, and you probably would've only got a few burns."

"I- Yeah. You're right. Silly me." Kennys face had a sad look on it, and we all began walking inside as the fire was calmed down, and we saw that it was part of the school that no one really went into, which was weird, how did the fire start?

"Well, class, the fire is calmed down now, and you guys only have lunch and a few classes left so we're keeping you here, yeah, I know, it sucks." Shaking his head, the teacher pulled out some packets right before the bell rang.

Obviously, we all ran, no one wanted to take that packet, it looked like it weighed 20 pounds! Walking out, we could hear the teacher yelling at us, not sure what he's saying, I mean, we probably could make it out if we actually payed attention.

I walked into the cafeteria as the clock said, 10:45. Yeah, an early lunch, I know. But, I guess the school wants to torture us.

Taking my usual seat at the edge of the table, I could see Kyle walking over to me, lunch in hand. He sat down across from me, and I just stayed staring at my table as he ate his sandwich.

It stayed quiet for a few minutes until my curiosity got the best of me.

"Kyle, why are you sitting by me, when you have your usual friends to sit by?"

"Uh... Yeah, we got into a fight. Stan is sitting with Wendy, Cartman and Kenny are still sitting with each other, but now Clyde and Token are sitting with him. Yeah, unusual, I know. But yeah, the fight was bad enough to separate us. I also sat by you because we haven't actually talked, and Kenny talked enough about you that I didn't believe it."

We looked at each other as Kyle slowly munched down on his second sandwich, and I stood up. Taking a deep breath, I leaned over the table.

"Kyle, I know you want to know more about me, and honestly I don't mind that, but I'm giving some rules, alright?"

Kyle had a confused look on his face, but nodded anyways. "Okay... What are they?"

"Well, first off, you can't start rumors about me." We both turned to look at Kenny, who was laughing away while talking to Clyde. When he saw us, he waved and then we turned back to each other. "Second, mood swings are a big thing with me, and you should know that if I'm randomly pissed off, don't take it seriously. Unless I tell you I'm serious." Kyle seemed to have taken out a note pad and was writing all this down, that's good. "And lastly... No matter what, if I ever tell you a secret, please don't tell anyone. Even if we were to break off our friendship." I put out my pinky, "Promise me."

Slowly, Kyle put out his pinky. "I... We aren't kids anymore, but I pinky promise."

Leaving lunch, Kyle and I walked to our next class, gym. Ugh, I dreaded that class. Apparently, Kyle loved this class, he says he can show off his, mad skills. What a dork.

I go to the locker-room to change into my gym clothes, basketball shorts and a tank top. Being comfortable is definitely more important than anything else here. Running my fingers through my hair, I began to over hear some talking from nearby.

"Omg Nichole! You look so cute." I heard a girl say, I'm thinking Bebe. I'm not sure.

"Thanks, Annie!" Ah, it's Annie Knitts. I think she's the most popular girl in school, everyone absolutely adored her for some reason. Honestly, I didn't like her. But, I would never actually tell her that, she'd probably have me killed.

The voices got quiet as I came to their group. I didn't mean to, but they were near the interest, some of them were wearing... Inappropriate clothes, but no one dared to complain about it.

Leaving the locker-room, some of the girls came out following me, and I just sighed. I really hope they don't try talking to me because of the Kenny situation.

During class, we had to do different types of activities. Ew, I know.

Doing jumping jacks, some of the boys would whistle at us, oh, but we did the same back.

"You're looking good, girl!" Heidi yelled, as some of the other girls joined in. This made them uncomfortable, good, they know how we felt.

Walking around the track, Kyle ran up to me. Yeah, ran. This kid runs for fun, well, I sleep for fun.

"How can you just run like that? Why wouldn't you just want to walk around?" I ask, trying to catch my breath. Hey man, I'm struggling.

"It gets out a lot of my emotions, mostly anger. I don't go around punching walls, instead; I run." Kyle slowed down so we could walk together.

"Alright class, gather around. So, the health class will be coming over today, and we'll be playing dodgeball. Don't complain, I know I'm an adult, and you all are basically children to me, but they suck. They're mostly bad kids, or just extremely lazy, so we'll have this in the bag. Before I get any questions: Yes, everyone is playing."

Groans could be heard though out the gym room, when suddenly a loud SLAM was heard, and in walked the health class.

You can't be serious.

Kenny is in the health class! Why, oh why? We keep having the majority of our classes together no matter what. Is this a cur-

"Hey, cutie." I hear someone say, and there he was, Kenny. God, he just knew exactly what to say. (Sarcasm included.)

"Hello, doofus."

"Okay, that hurt a little bit. Wasn't expecting that. But hey, we're cool, right?" Kenny walked to his side of the court, putting a thumbs up, and tilting his head.

Rolling my eyes, I put a thumbs up, and he smiled real wide. Well, until a ball hit his face and knocked his down, as a whistle was heard and someone yelled, "DODGEBALL BEGINS NOW!"

I honestly couldn't hold it back, I just kept laughing, which eventually I got out. Damn, that sucks.

I decided to check on Kenny, and saw the his nose was bleeding.

"Oh my god, Kenny. We need to take you to the nurses office." I pull Kenny up from the bench and walk him to the nurse.

Before we made it there, Kenny stopped, and pulled me back to him.

"I just wanted to say that I really-"

"You really need to see the nurse so come on." Interrupting him, we walked into the nurses office, and was out quickly. All she said was his nose wasn't broken, but it will stop bleeding very soon.

Making our way back to the gym, I was once again stopped by Kenny.

"Look, I'm serious. I want to tell you something important. I-"

"Come on Kenny, we'll be late."

Kenny stopped, and just smiled. He pulled my hand and we walked into the gym. No one really payed any attention to us, so we sat down, and saw that my class really did win.