Epilogue

"Having somewhere to go is home.

Having someone to love is family.

Having both is a blessing."

5 years of Ishra lives flied with their Ruhi growing up. She had  traits of both Raman and Ishita. Ruhi was a pampered child, not only by her parents but also by her parents - parents. She was blessed with a family who loved her unconditionally. She was their little devil who brought life to their home by her cute antics after her mother.

Her little world included Dadi who always make her favorite dishes, Dada who took her out for morning walk feeding her ice cream and filling her pockets with chocolates, Mumma who gave her best upbringing, Papa who could not see a single tear in her eyes, Simmi bua who finds all the ways to spoil her with her love and last but not the least Muttu.

Yes in this she was gone on her mother. Muttu and Ruhi always shared an unknown bond. Ishita feels that since he is her elder brother he protects and cares her. Off course with no other option, Raman agrees with Ishita on this.

One day Mr Bhalla had gone to pick Ruhi from school as his daily routine since Raman and Ishita were busy with their respective work during that time of day.

Toshiji - Aa gayi meri Rajkumari. Aaja puttar dadi ke paas.

Ruhi came out of Mr Bhalla arms and kissed her dadi.

Ruhi - Dadi I missed you a lot.

Toshiji - Even I missed you my princess. Let's change your dress first then we will have lunch. I have made all your favorite dishes.

Ruhi - But dadi I am not hungry.

Toshiji touched her forehead - Why Are you okay

Ruhi hit her head with her small hands - Dadi I m not hungry because dadu just fed me ice cream.

Toshiji glared at Mr Bhalla - Bhallaji what was the need. You know she had cold last week.

Ruhi interrupted her - Dadi don't scold dadu . I forced him.

She held her ears and said sorry with teary eyes.

Mr Bhalla immediately came and took her in his arms - Toshiji she just had an ice cream. Why are you scolding? Puttar Dadi ko jane do.

Toshiji - Bhallaji I am not scolding her. I am just concerned for her because I love her a lot.

Mr Bhalla - What do you want to say. I don't love her. Ruhi tell your dadi you love your dadu more.

Toshiji - Ruhi haan tell him that you love your dadi a lot.

They were fighting like kids when took charge of situation.

She shouted - Stop both of you. I love you both equally. Dadi I will have what you made but after some time. You know na your ruhi is having small tummy. And Dadu, Dadi is right we should not have ice cream in winter. We can get sick. Also you are not allowed to have sweet still you had some with me. So we will do 10 mins extra walk in morning. Okay Dadi. Now don't scold dadu.

Saying so she kissed them both one by one.

Toshiji - Acha dadi maa. I am not angry on him. Chalo change your clothes.

She lifted her in her arms and went inside.

Both Raman Ishita got busy in their life. But they always stole some beautiful moments from their lives. One such day It was karwa chauth. It was their own custom to keep fast for each other that day. But unlike others Raman use to break his fast seeing her face. Another day When Ishita got some emergency in clinic Raman whole heartedly took care of Ruhi and home. They were the other half of each other, completing them in every way.