Part 7

Raman and Mihir were doing their work in office. They completed their general discussion for the upcoming project.

Mihir - Bhai! How is your love life going

Raman - Love life ke bache. Maar khayega

Mihir - Mujhse kya sharam.. I know everything. Say na

Raman - Mihir

Mihir - Bhaiii

Raman - Fine. I proposed her.

Mihir - Wow! And

Raman smiled - And as expected she rejected.

Mihir - What. She rejected and you are smiling

Raman - I knew it. Mihir I told you something is stopping her.

Mihir - But how are you so sure

Raman - Because I love her. You will not understand this now. When you will find your Ishita, then you will get this.

Mihir - Bhai What are you saying

Raman - Mihir When you love somebody. You don't need words to know about them. I can read her eyes. I can feel her pain. I can feel her heartbeats. I can hear her heart shouting and telling me "I love you Raman" ...Simple

Mihir - What simple Bhai. It's so complicated. Anyways I am happy for you.

Raman - Mihir .. Can you do me favor

Mihir - Off course bhai

Raman - Yar I need you find all info about her. She is stubborn, she won't tell me anything. Pagal ke saath ziddi bhi hai. (smiling).

Mihir - Sure bhai. Give me some time.

He left his cabin

Raman - Ishita Few more days and you will be mine for ever. You don't know me I will make you confess soon.

Ishita wanted to forget everything about Raman and concentrate on her work.

DR BATRA CABIN

Ishita - Good morning Sir

Dr Batra - Good Morning Ishita. Sit!

Ishita - Sir why you called me.

Dr Batra - Ishita I wanted to inform you about the medical conference happening in Mumbai after 2 days. And you are coming with me, representing from our clinic.

Ishita - Conference!

Thinking it to be good chance to avoid Raman she agreed.

Dr Batra - And Ishita one important thing. Please take care of yourself. I know you come in accidental prone zone. Please I don't want any adventure in this trip.

Ishita pouted - What Sir! Maine kya kiya. Last time conference ki file par coffee maine jan bhuj ke nahi girayi thi. It was an accident.

Dr Batra smiling- I know beta. That's why I m telling I don't want any adventure or accident this time

Ishita innocently - I will try
She stood up and left his cabin like an obedient child.

Dr Batra shook his head smiling - Pagal ladki

On the other side, Mihir informed Raman about Ishita leaving for conference with Dr Batra.

Raman - Arre wah. Ishita now just wait and watch. You are going, to avoid me ...Now see what I can do.

PHOENIX APT

Raman reached her flat and finding the front door open he entered without ringing the bell.