Part 6

Time flew like an arrow.

They became more comfortable with each other. Their meeting increased. Whether through Simmi or Dr Batra, coffee or lunch date, shopping or movie...They just needed some excuse to meet each other.

One fine day, Raman had a bad day in office. He lost some important business deal. In the evening he was meeting Ishita in a park. Though it was evening, it was not crowded much.

He waited for her an hour. An hour later she turned. Raman was now angry on her.

Ishita - Raman woh ek new patient tha...

Raman in anger emptied his whole day frustration on her.

Raman shouted on her - What do you want to say. Only you are busy. I m free.

Ishita - Raman I said..I had new case.

Raman - You wasted my time. Ishita you always have an excuse ready.

Ishita -Raman I am sorry. Really Sorry. I wasted your time.

She turned and walked away. He realized what he spoke in anger and felt guilty for shouting. He ran behind her.

He turned her and noticed she was crying. He cupped her face.

Raman - Hey! Ssh You are crying. I am Sorry

Ishita still sobbing - Nobody ever talked to me in that tone.

Raman - Ssh. Ishita. I didn't mean that.

She was now crying louder. He hugged her.

Raman - Stop crying bacha. I am Sorry. I didn't mean that. Please forgive me.

She shook her head negatively. A strand of hair was disturbing her. He tucked it behind her ear. She closed her eyes in anticipation. 

He sucked her tears as if taking away her pain. Next he kissed her eyes then her nose. He then moved to her neck.

A small moan escaped from her mouth as his lips touched the most sensitive spot at the crook of her neck.

He started kissing her jaw line and rested near her corner of her lips. Ishita was losing herself in him. He was about to claim her lips when a shrill sound brought her back. She immediately opened her eyes. Realizing there position she backed off first.

She pushed him little, turn and left leaving him standing alone there.

 Raman thinking - Ishita Whatever happened between us just now is Love. I know you love me too.

Two days passed.

Raman called her, but she was not receiving his calls. She was not even replying to his messages. He was getting restless.

It was the day of Simmi's appointment with her. He thinking it as good chance to meet her went along with Simmi.

CLINIC

Raman - We have an appointment with Dr Ishita.

Neeti - Sir you wait. She is busy with her patient.

Raman - Ok

Few minutes later, Neeti told them to go inside, with Ishita completing her previous appointment.

Simmi entered first followed by Raman. They had a brief eye lock. Ishita broke that first and looked at Simmi.

Ishita - Hi Simmi. How are you

Simmi - Hi. I am good

Ishita smiled - Great. Mr Bhalla you wait outside I want to talk to her alone. She was avoiding any eye contact with him. While on the other hand his gaze was fixed on her. It was disturbing her.