Last Part

Ishita's pregnancy brought a new meaning to their life. Raman became more possessive towards her. Raman was in paradise after hearing the news of their part, symbol of their love coming into this world.

For Ishita, it was another beautiful phase of her life. Her marriage gave her immense happiness while this child made her contented with her life. The feeling of carrying a little soul within was magnificent. Raman loved her from his soul but his love grew more during her pregnancy when she needed him the most.

This pregnancy was the period of immense joy with excitement for them.

Marriage is not living with the person you love, but living with the person you can't live without.

Ishra room

Ishita was moving to and fro in their room when Raman entered to call her for dinner.

Raman - Ishita what are you doing. Why are you so restless?

Ishita- Raman I am feeling sick

Raman- Bacha please sit here. Let be caress your head. You will feel better.

Ishita- No Raman. Usually women's have morning sickness during pregnancy but I am only one who have night sickness.. Raman I am feeling nauseating.

Ramna- Ishita Calm down. You are special that's why you have night sickness. Come sit here.

He tried to distract her mind and ordered Neelu to make Lime water for her.

Ishita- No Raman! I feel like puking as soon as I take or smell anything. I don't want anything.

Neelu came with lime water, handed it to Raman and left them alone.

Raman- Jaan Have it sip by sip. Nothing will happen. You will feel better.

Ishita- No

Raman made her sit and brought that glass close to her mouth.

Raman- Just take a sip.

She took a sip and kept her head on his chest. He was caressing his back. After sometime he spoke again.

Raman- How are you jaan

Ishita - Better

Raman - Good

Toshiji called them for dinner.

Ishita- Raman you go and eat. I don't feel like eating.

Raman- Okay you rest. I will eat with you later.

Ishita- Raman you go and have your dinner. It's already late.

Raman- How can I eat when jaan and my baby both are hungry. We will eat together. You rest for now.

Toshiji entered there room with aloo chaat in her hands.

Toshiji- Puttar you have this. You will like it

Ishita saw the dish and her eyes lightened- Wow chaat. Thank you Maa . I love you.

She took that plate from her hands and took a spoon.

Ishita- Hmm... yum Maa. I love you a lot.

Raman looked at her amused- Ishita what happened suddenly. Few mins back you didn't wanted to eat and now you are eating this. Maa what have you made.

Toshiji smiled - Beta You will not understand this. You feed her properly and come out for dinner.

Ishita was busy eating her chat and looked at Raman like a small child- You want some.