Kidnapping isn't a crime. Right? Chapter 3

"Lincoln."

"Linky."

"No. Lincoln." I repeated.

"Linky." she giggled. "Linky. Linky."

I groaned. "Lu, it's Lincoln. Not Linky. Lincoln." I corrected.

She frowned. "Linco." She tried. The guys laughed. She soon joined. Me? I found nothing funny. How was this plan going to work if the kid couldn't even say my freakin name!

"Linco, dude you might as well give up. The names will only get worse." Amos said before he coughed. Lu immediately ran up to the bed he was laying on, and jumped on top of him.

"Are you okay Ammy?" she asked in her childish voice.

"Yeah, I'm okay Lu. I'm just sick." Amos replied stuffily. "That's all."

"Are you going to die." Lu asked seriously.

We all chuckled except for Amos. "No, I'm still here."

Lu nodded. "Good." The smile that was on her face was of relief. It made me think that she had experience with someone she know who died. I wonder who...

The next morning we all had classes, except for Saym. Now I should tell you guys now Saym does not like kids. He hates them, so naturally we were worried about him having to baby sit Lu.

I pulled him aside before leaving to go to class. "Dude if you mess this up..."

"Linco, calm down. I got this." He chuckled.

"Not funny. I'm serious. Saym this plan has to go as planned. If she wants to leave after spending the day with you, I swear I WILL kill you, till you die."

"Dude, that doesn't even make sense." He laughed.

"Exactly." I said seriously. He stopped laughing and looked terrified. I laughed. "Naw, I'm kidding. But I will chop your dick off." And with that I grabbed my bag and left the room.

"Yo, Lincoln man! Your joking right?" I kept walking. He laughed nervously. "Lincoln you wouldn't hurt Mr. Wonderful, right? Lincoln! Aye Lincoln!..."

Oh, if your wondering who Mr. Wonderful is, that's the name he gave his genitals. I try not to find it weird, that one of my best friends named his dick, but hey that's life. And there are people in it that act weirdly...

After two hours of class. I had to do two hours of lab, which is basically like Study Hall in high school. I decided to head to my room after lab to catch up with the guys. I saw Amos on my way to our dorm. We both headed to the room.

"How do you think Saym is dealin?" Amos asked me still stuffily.