What?

Today was like any other day, I get up, put on my clothes, brush my hair, brush my teeth, and head out the door to go to school. Yeah, just normal day.

"The first day of Junior year... How you feeling?" My mom asked me, as I was putting my jacket on. "Are you excited?"

I shrugged, honestly I'm not sure what to say. No one really talks to me, so I don't have anyone to talk about. I don't really remember everything I learn, so there's no subjects to speak of. Nothing is really a big deal, another year, another boring year.

"I gotta go, now. I'll miss the bus." I run over and give Mom a kiss on her cheek, and rush out the door.

The bus was just showing up as I almost didn't make it. Damn, the bus driver just doesn't wait for anyone, does she?

"Make it on time next time or you're walking to the damn school yourself, you fucking hear me?" She yells, slamming the doors shut.

"Yes, I can hear you loud and clear, bitch." I mumbled the last part.

"What was that?" Was her response, which made me almost trip.

"I said... I can hear you loud and clear... You're not a witch."

She glares at me for a second, and nods with a smile.

"Okay!"

As we drive up to the school, I look out the window, my head against the glass. How the hell do they make it seem like the road isn't really bumpy in those movies? I'm going to have a headache after this one.

"Alright, get off!"

We all get in a line and head off the bus, but before I get to take my turn, I am suddenly on top of someone. Not just anyone, that one kid. Kenneth McCormick. The one guy everyone has a story about. Well, I guess I have one now too.

"Oh. If you wanted to be on top of me, you could've asked." I hear him say to me, as I roll my eyes and stand up.

"I apologize, do you need help up?" I ask as kindly as I could, this guy gets around.

"I'm sorry! I can't get up... I've fallen for your eyes." He grabs me closely to himself as he stands up, and winks at me. "If you want to do that again... Call me." He takes a slip of paper out of his pocket, that already seemed to have his number written on it. Does this guy seriously have his number on him to hand out at anytime?

"No thank you, I'm not interested." I smile at him, as I take my leave. As I walk away, I can hear another guy laughing, as he says, "Ha! They told you Kenny! They shut you the fuck up!" Followed with, "Shut the hell up, Cartman!"

Walking into first period, I take my seat in the middle of the class. Ha! Jokes on you, I don't want to be the stereotypical person to sit by the window!

Class started as I took my notes, and then I turn and saw that fucking guy again.

"Kenny McCormick? This isn't your class. Go to first period." The teacher crosses her arms, and scolds Kenny.

"I had to drop something off to (Y/n), and I was told this was their class." Kenny makes up this excuse, saying that he had to drop off homework I missed. The minute I heard that, I knew he was lying. I don't miss school, and I definitely don't miss homework assignments.

"Alright I guess... Go drop it off to them." The teacher goes back to telling us about this huge project, while Kenny slowly makes his way to me, and he's waving at people and getting into a conversation with some of them on the way.

"What is it that you want?" I spit out, not making eye contact. "Do you think I really want to be with you?"

Kenny chuckles, as quietly as he can. He puts down a piece of paper, the instructions say: Fill out the correct answers for each problem. Each problem has a letter to go with it. The spaces on the bottom goes with the letters, and will tell you the answer to the question: What did Kenny want from (Y/n) ?

I look up at Kenny, but he was already heading out the door. This... Was so stupid! But, so smart, in a way. It looks like normal homework, but it was made to look like something completely different.

Putting away the paper, I hear some girls giggling behind me.

Turning, I saw that it was Bebe, and Red. Now, these girls weren't bad, I just didn't talk to them.

"What are you girls laughing at?" I ask, honestly annoyed.

"Kenny is asking you out." Bebe says, looking to Red. "But, he does it so many ways, I find it hilarious he did it the homework way! He usually does this to people he wants to..." Before Bebe could finish her sentence, an eraser went past all of our heads.

"Pay attention!"

After class, Bebe walked up to me, Red and now Wendy behind me.

"What I was saying, was that Kenny wants to get into your pants, and he does it this way. Let me see that paper."

Hesitantly, I hand her the paper.

"Ah... See? The puzzle says: a date. They always say that, and then after the 'date', he then goes back to asking others for the same thing. You see where I'm going with this?" Bebe asked me, handing back the paper.

I nodded, "Do you know from experience?"

Bebe freezes up, and looks away. "Uh... Yeah. And so has Red. Kenny hasn't asked Wendy, yet. But that's because she's with Stan right now, and Kenny doesn't want to ruin that friendship right now I guess." Bebe finished her statement, right before the bell rang.

"Shit, my class is across the school." I said out loud.

"Here! I can fake you a note. I always do this for my friends, and for myself." Wendy takes out a piece of paper, and pen. She writes down that I was late because I had to take extra notes, and then the teachers signature.

Taking the paper from her, I felt guilty, but also relieved. I didn't want to get into trouble on my first day.

Walking into class, all eyes laid on me. That's when I saw the four main kids everyone knows about; Kyle, Stan, Cartman, and Kenny, staring at me.

"Are you sure?" Stan whispers to Kenny, "They're the one you're talking about?"

Kenny nods, and winks. "Of course they is, look at them!"

Kyle rolls his eyes, and right before I can say anything, question them, I hear Cartman yell, "(Y/n) (L/n) is the one who wanted to have sex with Kenny? Wow! On the bus!"