Unexpected Visitor

Sebastian's POV

As I woke up I felt something wrap around my hand, it was Y/N's tail. I turned to see and she was crying while in her sleep. I started to wipe her tears with my hand and this made her wake up. She hugged me and continued to cry. "What's wrong kitten?" I asked as I stroked her hair. "I had the most horrible nightmare that Claude was still alive and he killed you and C/N and he was torturing me" she said in between sobs. "Don't worry Y/N he is gone from this world and if he does return I will be here to protect you."  She hugged me once more and once she calmed down she began to put on her night dress on.

She got out of bed and headed to the closet. "Where are you going kitten" I said as sat up. "I'm going to take a bath" she said as she grabbed some of her clothes. "Can I bathe with you" I said with a smirk on my face. She blushed but then agreed. I put on my boxers and my pants and got two towels. I went into the bathroom and saw that Y/N was getting the water ready. I poured some bubble solution into the tub. Y/N left to the room and I took my clothes off and climbed into the bath. She came back later with one of the towels wrapped around her body, She removed it and joined me in the. She started to wash herself and I relaxed in the warm water. I felt something tickle my leg and I saw it was her tail again. "Your tail is tickling me kitten" I chuckled. She blushed and tried to take it away but before she could I gently grabbed it. I moved over to her and she blushed more as she saw that I was moving closer. I hovered over her body and kissed her, she kissed back.

Y/N's POV

After our bath together, me and Sebastian went to the other servant's room to wake them up. In the first room was a girl who was a little shorter then me. She had red hair and wore glasses. " Hi I'm Mey-Rin. what's your name miss" she asked. "I'm Y/N nice to meet you Mey-Rin" I said shaking her hand. "Come Y/N let's leave her so she can change." We left and entered another room. Inside was Finny and two other men. "Good morning miss Y/N it's nice to see you again" said Finny rubbing his eyes and yawning. "This is Baldroy and Tanaka" said Sebastian pointing to the other two men that were still waking up. "Who's this" asked one of them. " This is Y/N, my girlfriend" said Sebastian. "Nice to meet you Y/N my name is Baldroy" he said as he stood up and greeted me. "It's nice to meet you Baldroy." We walked out of their room and were walking down the hall.

"You know Y/N I've been meaning to change your last name to Michealis" said Sebastian. "Well I w-wouldn't m-mind. I mean well it's totally up to you" I said blushing. "Want to know something else? I love when you blush because your ears go down and your tail wraps around your leg and it's cute." he whispered in my ear. "Stop making me blush" I said playfully hitting him. He chuckled at my actions and then said " Fine can you please go ask the young master if he wants to eat in his room or in the dinning room." I ran up to Ciel's study and knocked before I entered. "Come in" he said from inside. I walked in and he said "What do you need Y/N?" "Um... Sebastian wants to know if you want to eat in here or if you are going to eat downstairs in the dinning room." "I'll eat downstairs in the dinning room" he said. "Okay see you in a little bit.' I went out and down the stairs but before I reached the kitchen there was a knock at the front door. I opened it and outside was......

                                                                              To be continued