A day with Sebastian

Narrator's POV

               Sebastian went to get you clothes and came back to the room. He helped you get dressed and put you in his bed so you could sleep. "I'll be right back kitten , I'm going to put my master to sleep." said Sebastian as he headed to the  door, " Okay Sebastian I'll be waiting." You waited for fifteen minutes but you fell asleep. When you woke up you saw Sebastian putting on his butler suit. You got up and said " Good morning Sebastian." "Good morning y/n." "Where are you going?" " I'm going to go wake up my master." " Can I come?" "Sorry kitten but I don't want him to see you just yet." "Okay I'll have to stay in this room right" " Would you like to read a book until I come back and feed you." "Sure." He handed you a book and you began to red it. After two hours of reading you began to get sleepy. You closed the book and curled up on the bed. After you fell asleep Sebastian came and saw you were sleeping.

Sebastian's POV

I saw that y/n was asleep. I somehow find that cute. I brought her some food so I had to wake her up. "Y/n wake up breakfast is ready." "Hm.. what, where am I oh... hi sebby I mean Sebastian" she blushed. I began to feed her then I asked her " Y/n would you like to go outside after breakfast?" "But don't you want to keep me a secret from your master?" " Yes but my master isn't here he went with his fiancee and her mother to their house." "Alright but let me finish my breakfast first."

Y/N' POV

After I finished my breakfast me and Sebastian went outside. A boy who had blonde hair approached us and asked " Mister Sebastian who is this young lady." Sebastian said " She is my um... girlfriend." When Sebastian said I was his girlfriend he blushed so many different shades of red. "Hello miss my name is Finny." " Hi Finny my name is y/n." "Nice to meet you miss y/n. Well I'll see you around I have to go do the rest of my job." "Bye Finny." When Finny left I heard a sound coming from the trees. "What is it y/n your ears are moving " asked Sebby. "I hear something in the trees." " Let me go check." He stud up from where we were sitting and went to go check the trees. Before I knew it a spider web shot from one of the trees and wrapped around my body. "Sebastian help me!" "y/n!!!" He threw knives trying to break the web but failed. "It's made of steel Michaelis" said a familiar voice.