You meet them

Narrator's POV

               It is mating season for demons and demi-humans. You are a lonely neko roaming the streets of London. " I wonder if I will find a mate who will respect me and love me" you said to yourself as you sat down on the roof of a building. You heard foot steps behind you and you turned around to see a pair of crimson eyes. "Get away from me , leave me alone" you told the creature. "Don't worry I won't hurt you in fact you are one of my favorite animals." said the man as he approached you. "What is your name?" you asked him. " I'm Sebastian Michaelis and you?" "Y/N, Y/N L/N." You were about to give in but a voice behind you said " Michaelis step away from her she is mine." " I found her first Claude Faustus''said Sebastian. Both of them started to fight with silver and gold knifes. "Stop! Before you start killing each other I want to say that I am not interested in either of you so stop fighting over me."

                     "I see you are playing hard to get" said Claude. You just blushed and ran to the nearest forest. You could hear them running behind you. When you got to the furthest tree you felt a burn on the right side of your neck. It was one of the demons, to be exact it was Sebastian. His pentagram was now on your neck." You're mine now " said Sebastian in your ear. " Damm you Sebastian Michaelis" said Claude. "Guess you're late Claude." "I wouldn't be so sure Michaelis I will be back to claim her." Sebastian carried you all the way to a large house, then to a room. "Would you like to take a shower my dear little kitten." "Yes master." "Please just call me by my first name. The bathroom is in there I will go ask the maid if she has any extra clothes. I'll be right back." "Okay master I mean Sebastian." You went to the bathroom and started to get undressed. You hopped into the shower and turned it on. The water was hot and it made your ears and tail twitch. You began to shower to get clean for Sebastian.

Sebastian's POV

                I was walking down the hall to Mey-rin's room when I heared a strange little sound. I remembered what Claude had said so I went back to my room to check on Y/N. I heared the shower and went inside, Y/N's clothes were still on the floor. "Y/N are you still in here?" I asked. "Yes Sebastian. Did you get the clothes for me?."  " No, I heared a sound and came to check on you." "Oh.... well I'm almost finished so I'll meet you in the room." " Okay I'll go get the clothes."