Why him?

Y/N's POV

My heart fell when he told me that Sebastian was now gone. I could only imagine all of the horrible things he did to him. "Don't worry kitty cat you are not alone down here." Across the room was C/N, she was also tied up and blindfolded . "C/N, C/N are you okay." "Y/N what are you doing here." "I don't want to talk about it" I said my voice sounding sad and disappointing. "Good night  kitty cat .I will see you in the morning" said Claude as he left. "Y/N where the hell is Sebastian, I told him to stay with you and protect you." More tears went down my face when C/N said his name. "C/N it doesn't matter anymore, he killed him. Sebastian is gone and I no longer belong to him." "Don't say those things Y/N. He is probably out there waiting for you. Now try to get some rest okay." "Okay, good night mom." 

(Y/N's Parents

(Y/N's Parents. Sort of... well let's just pretend that they wear the clothes on the bottom)

 well let's just pretend that they wear the clothes on the bottom)

  *Y/N's dream/flashback*  

"Mommy, Mommy! Please wake up mommy. Daddy, Mommy doesn't want to wake up" I said tears rolling down my face. He patted my head, voice cracking he said " Don't worry my little kitty your mother is in a better place now, I will soon join her too." " What do you mean daddy." That same day he killed himself, he loved my mother too much to let her go like that. I never knew why she died or what caused her death, all I knew was that she gone and no longer with us. I ran away after finding my dead father next to my mother's corpse. Still little,around the age of ten, I ran to the nearest town. That's when I met a beautiful white cat, I named her C/N. She always brought me food, but this time she brought a man. He knelt down in front of me and said "Y/N. Don't forget me, we will meet again soon my beautiful kitten." He then turned into rose pedals and the wind carried him away.

*End of  dream/flashback*

I woke up to the sound of a door opening

I woke up to the sound of a door opening. "Good morning kitten." "Don't call me that."  "What, why not.?" "Because... it bothers me" I said looking away. "Fine then from now on I will call you by your first name." He placed a tray of food next to me and began to feed me. At first I denied the food but then my stomach took over my mind so I ate the food. After feeding me he lft and C/N woke up saying " Y/N are you still here?" " I'm still here C/N" I said in a sad tone. "Did you sleep well my dear?" " I did but I had a strange dream" "Do you mind telling me what it was about?" "I dremt about the day my parents died and when I met you. But there was something strange about it." "And what was that?" " A man that appered to be Sebastian showed up with you and said that we will meet again someday." " That is weird but it is also a good sign" We were interupted by Claude. "Y/N!" said Claude as he barged into the room. " What do you want Claude " I said sounding a little annoyed. "I just came to ask you if you wanted to take a walk with me around the manor." " Sure but C/N must come with us too." He nodded and began to untie us. He took us to the kitchen which had a door that led outside."Now Y/N if you try to escape, I won't take you outside anymore and I will leave you in the basement all alone." We walked around the garden then a silver knife flew out of nowhere and hit Claude in the arm. Claude pulled me by the tail and held me tight. C/N started to run but then turned around and screamed my name. "C/N don't stop! Go on with out me!" Worried she nodded and ran into the woods that surrounded the manor. Another knife flew towards Claude but this time it hit him in the back. A voice was heard in the distance and it sid " How dare you steal my kitten from me!"

Rose: Who do you guys think the mysterious voice belongs to? I know it's a little late but I wish you all happy holidays and a Happy New Year!

Sebastian: Happy New Year Everyone!

Rose: I hope that this year I can have more time to type all of my stories. See you in the next chapter . Bye!

Sebastian and Rose: *Waves*