the start of something new

A/N BEFORE YOU READ. WRITING IN BOLD IS 'LUKE'. AND NON BOLD IS 'OLIVIA/LIV'.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

i sat scrolling my fingers over the keypad wondering what to write, he seemed pretty cute so I just replied with a basic ''hi ;)'

'you look beautiful :*'

'haha why thank you, you don't look too bad yourself through your photos'

'stalking me I see ;)'

"well there has to be one way I can see you, make sure that you aren't some creep'

'i could still be that creep, but I'm not :D'

'so, are you in some sort of band or something?'

'yeah, a band called 5 seconds of summer, you haven't heard of us? we're touring with one direction'

'erm, don't think so but I'll check you guys out later :)'

'sweet!'

a car horn beeped from outside, knowing that shannon would be here to pick me up.

'i'm off to a party, we can talk later right?' ok I may of seemed a little bit forward after i sent that.

'have a nice time, yeah i was hoping we could ;)'

'well bye'

'bye Liv'

i placed my phone in my bag, ran my hands down my dress in the mirror and headed outside to meet shannon, i sat down in the front seat giving her a hug before we drove to what was suppose to be the best party of the year.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

it was 1am and i arrived back home, i kicked off my heels at the door, wished my brother goodnight as he was still playing video games in the living room and headed upstairs. i hadn't gotten drunk because i just wasn't up for it and knew I would regret it later on.

i took off my dress, placing it back on the hanger and putting on my oversized nirvana shirt and tucking myself in to bed. i grabbed my phone from inside my bag and saw missed messages from luke. 'hurry up home, i'm bored :(' 'olivia' 'hi :D'

'Iim back haha'

'it's 1:20am.'

'well done'

'shut up haha, so where abouts do you live?'

'london, you?'

'everywhere, i tour, but originally from australia :)'

'an aussie, I see ;)'

'do you have a thing for aussies? ;)'

'i did until i talked to you'

'offended, you said you would check out my band when you are back, and you're back so'

'on it right now' i replied pulling out my laptop from under my bed and opening youtube, i typed in '5 seconds of summer' and the first thing it came up with was she looks so perfect. i clicked on it, waited for the advertisement to finish and for it to play. 

the song was pretty catchy, i feel like I've heard it before somewhere.

'she looks so perfect is a great song, i think I've heard it before, but didn't realise it was you '

'why thank you ha, my band mates michael and ashton wrote it'

'tell them I said it's good'

'hmmm okay then :D'

'so, where abouts are you then mr rockstar?'

'mr rockstar? really? and dublin right now but we're heading down to sunderland tomorrow and then manchester'

'touring seems like fun'

'maybe you can come with me if we ever meet'

'IF we ever meet'

'well i hope we do'

'you'll see '

'maybe you should come to one of our shows'

'maybe i will'

'good, olivia?'

'luke?'

'you seem like a really interesting person, this could be the start of something new'