epilogue

- 3 months later -

'babe i've landed, where are you? xx' i sent luke a quick text telling him i had arrived at LAX airport where he was suppose to be picking me up.

he had invited me out on the last bit of the US leg of tour with him and the boys and one direction. excited was an understatement.

i suddenly felt a pair of arms around my waist and warm breath on the back of my neck.

"here to pick up a miss olivia white"

i turned around to be faced by luke with a wide grin on his face. he picked me up in excitement as i wrapped my legs around his waist.

"i missed you so fucking much" he mumbled into my hair as he kissed me repeatedly.

"it's been like 3 weeks since we last saw each other" i unlatched myself from him as he pulled my suitcase for me taking us to the exit.

"3 weeks too many" intertwining his spare hand with mine. "i missed you"

"you just told me that luke"

"but i did, lots and lots"

"you are such a baby"

"but i'm your baby"

a black car soon pulled up for us as we climbed into the car as it took us to the place they were playing at tonight.

when we pulled up, luke entered the dressing room first and as i stood in the corridor with my suitcase.

"where's olivia" "dude where is she" "where's your girlfriend" "why isn't she here i miss her i wanna see her" i hear voices coming from the room.

the boys felt like brothers to me, they were with me through everything these past few months with drama, after drama and i loved them for that.

"she never turned up" luke sighed.

"dude what" "seriously" "but,olivia,what no" "shit"

i couldn't help but giggle.

"who was that" i could hear ashton say.

"um no one, probably someone from management you know" luke let out quickly.

"i'm pretty sure that sounded like liv's laugh"

"what no, it isn't"

i found it funny and decided to hide behind the curtain a little bit down from their dressing room.

"oh i wonder who that is" michael knew it was me.

i let out another laugh until the curtain drew back.

"LIV" "BUT YOU'RE HERE"

"hiiii" i squealed hugging them tightly.

******

- 2 years later -

"and that's the last box" i placed the cardboard box on the kitchen island with the word plates written on the side.

"and all of this is finally ours" luke whispered looking around the new house we bought a few weeks ago, and he smiled.

"finally" i let out a sigh in happiness.

"livvvvvvvv"

"lukeeeeeee"

"i love you"

"i love you too" kissing him.

"so glad i fell onto instagram at the time i did"

"i'm glad you did too"

"you're so cute"

"well i do try" fake flipping my hair.

"well you try good" he laughed kissing me again.

"well what's the best way to settle into a new house" i turned around facing him running my fingers up and down his chest.

"SEX IN EVERY ROOM" luke shouted trying to pull me upstairs.

"not so fast mister" dragging him back, "i meant a bottle of champagne"

"damn"

******

- 3 years on -

"so what does it say" luke nagged at me.

"i don't know give me a few" i pulled up my jeans and held the stick in my hand.

"now?"

"i still don't know"

"hurry"

"luke i can't speed it up"

i took a deep breath and let it out. i glanced down to see the '+'

"oh my god" i mumbled a smile appearing on my face.

i walked towards the door getting rid of the smile and opened it.

"and" he stopped pacing and stood still staring at me.

i looked down at the floor and wrapped my arms around him.

"i'm sorry, w-we can try again"

"luke"

"yeah baby"

"i'm pregnant, we're having a baby"

THIS IS IT, I AM SO SORRY

BUT IF THIS GETS A GOOD RESPONSE I WILL MAKE A SEQUEL.

BUT THANK YOU FOR READING, VOTING, COMMENTING

AND I STILL CAN'T BELIEVE THAT THIS REACHED 26K READS AND 3K VOTES.

I LOVE YOU ALL