'ask luke & olivia' answers

'emiliahxo: Luke; describe what you were doing before you commented on Olivia's picture'

Luke: just scanning through instagram, talking to the boys, chilling, debating whether to post the comment or not.

+

'AmeliaFinch: How big is his díck'

Olivia: bit forward this haha, but you could say big-ish

Luke: huge like an arm

Olivia: don't lie lucas

+

'simoneg1021: were you scared when you first met him'

Olivia: very, most scary thing i have ever done in my entire life

+

'httpash: Olivia, how was the sex'

Olivia: decent

+

'niallicide: why did luke act so shady on kik and stuff'

Luke: i don't know if i'm honest, i guess i was too scared, yeah i understand i talk/meet a lot of people but liv was different.

+

'AzzelSalsha: Luke: What your opinion on Olivia? Olivia: What your opinion on Luke?'

Luke: probably the most gorgeous girl i have ever met in my life, she's funny, kind, caring, everything you ever want in life.

Olivia: the cutest, i am the luckiest girl, in the world.

+

'coachella: why didn't luke want to face time or call olivia?????'

Luke: because i'm a baby and too scared, plus most times i was busy on tour and stuff.

+

'irwinillusions: If the baby was a girl, what would be the name? If the baby was a boy, what would be the name?'

Olivia: well i want a girl named Lily Rose Hemmings and a boy named George Robert Hemmings

Luke: i agree with liv and like Lily, but maybe Bailey or Harry for the boy but i'll have whatever she likes

+

'irwinillusions: Do you 2 have sex a lot?'

Luke: yes yes yes yes

Olivia: oh dear

+

'importants: Olivia: how do you feel about Nev and Max helping you with your situation?'

Olivia: it helped me a lot, if i didn't contact them i wouldn't of probably ever met this one and my life wouldn't be like it is now

+

'MyHerosAreWeird: Olivia: Are you glad you posted that selfie that started it all? Luke: What were your thoughts when you saw the picture?'

Olivia: very, i wasn't even going to go to the party but glad i did now

Luke: damn

+

'_deniall_: WHAT WAS IT LIKE HANGING OUT WITH MAX? CAUSE IN MY OPINION HE IS HELLA SEXY'

Olivia: he's beautiful and i enjoyed it a lot (more than luke thinks i did)

+

milana0909: What would have gone through your mind if either of you was fake?'

Olivia: i don't think about it, i don't know, i was expecting him to be a fake