Chapter 11

Chloe's POV

Immediatly after those words are stated my eyes go huge and I freeze. Zach doesn't waste anytime and yanks Brooke and I inside locking the door.

"Well I'll just get going and leave you two to get to know each other," Brooke declares slowly backing toward the door.

Zach gives me a glare and muttters "Yeah sorry but Brandon won't let that happen. How bout you go up to his room for a little bit so I can get to know my mate."

Brooke sighs and glances at me before making her desicion. "I guess for a bit."

I watch as Brooke stomped her way upstairs and take a deep breath. I honestly couldn't believe I found my mate! Taking a deep breath I stare up at his bright green eyes and a shy smile fills my face.

"So I'm Zach and the packs beta," rumbles his deep voice.

"I'm Chloe and- wait did you say beta?"

"Yeah your old beta was just a replacement until I got back."

"And where were you?"

He runs a hand through his black hair and sighs. "I was handling a situation with rogues and it took longer than necessary."

I raise a questioning eyebrow not fully believing him. "Hmmmm how come nobody else in the pack knows that you're the beta?

He sighs "Well because I just got back and Brandon didn't know when I would return."

I bite my lip and can't help but think that he's telling the truth. "Fine I believe you," I declare causing him to send me a smile that I'm sure makes every girl want to faint, including me.  There's a moment of silence and just as I'm about to turn around, I'm slammed up against the wall his hot breath fanning my face.

"Where do you think your going little mate," he states huskily.

Honestly where does he think I'd go? "Oh you know just going to meet my boyfriend," I reply sarcastically. After those words leave my mouth I can't help but gasp. Dang, Brooke must really be rubbing off on me.

His eyes darken and a growl rips put of his throat. Uh oh bad move. Zach slams his lips into mine and I felt like I was electrocuted.

The kiss lasts a few minutes but in those few minutes it's like I'm in heaven. Zach pulls away and looks me in the eye "Now what boyfriend were you talking about?"

"I don't have a boyfriend," I declare cheekily sending him a wink.

"You better not have a boyfriend because I'm the only man who you will ever get to consider your boyfriend," he growls.

"We'll see," I reply back with a smirk.

All of a sudden Zach gets a far away look in his eyes and I can tell he's getting a pack message. "I need to meet with Brandon. I will send a guard to watch you and Brooke. Do not go anywhere! You will stay in here with Brooke, understand?"

"Yup," I agree crossing my fingers behind my back.

~Brooke's POV~

"Broooooooooke," I hear Chloe yell.

"Coming," I yell as I bolt up out of Brandon's bed and head downstairs. As soon as I see take in Chloe's messed up hair. I can't help but laugh. "Wow you guys got at it fast," I state sending her a wink.

Her face turns bright red making her look adorable. "Uh-we...wer.. nt-no..ju."

"It's fine Chloe he seems perfect for you. Don't be ashamed," I state sending her a grin.

"Brooke shush it. I have important news. We have probably 3 minutes before the guards arrive and realize we're not here."

"What are you talking about," I ask her.

"Zach had to leave for a pack meeting he told me to stay here but I'm not gonna listen because I want to go out and he sent guards to come and guard us but I doubt they're here yet so this is our chance to escape for a bit," she rambles all in one breath.

With that said, we sprint out of the house and make our great escape. I speed down the roads and give a quick look back making sure no ones following us.  "So what do you want to do tonight," I grin while wiggling my eyebrows.

She sends me a huge smirk causing me to laugh. "Well there's this new club and I was thinking we check it out."

"You do realize we're most likely going to get in huge trouble and be sentenced to never leaving the house, right?'

"Of course I realized that," Chloe says in a duh tone.

"And I thought I was the bad one."