Chapter 8

~Brooke's POV~

A loud growl echoed around the room causing every one to freeze in place. My eyes were still locked with Brandon's and I knew he was beyond pissed. He starts stomping towards me and I decide that was probably my cue to leave.

I tear Drake's hands off me and literally sprint out the door and towards the car. I can hear footsteps storming behind me, but I didn't dare turn around. Just as I was mere feet from the car a strong arm snatches my arm and I'm thrown over a very muscular shoulder. Automatically I know that it's Brandon by the way sparks are flying everywhere we touch.

"What the hell do you think your doing?" I demand as he continues carrying me into the woods. By now he's practically shaking with anger and I can't help but shiver. Not that I was scared, it was just for some reason him being angry majorly turned me on. I cursed under my breath, stupid hormones.

Out of nowhere he lifts me back on the ground and slams me against a tree.

"The better question would be what the hell were you doing?" He whispers, his hot breath fanning my face.

My breath hitches in my throat by how close he is to me. What is happening to me!? I always am in control and cause other people to get that reaction.

My thoughts are interuppted when he asks angrily "WELLLLL?"

I take a deep breath and try to calm my racing heart. I look up into his golden eyes which are flashing into black whether it be lust or anger. My guess is probably both. I try to play innocent and bat my eyelashes sweetily. "I have no idea what your talking about Brandon."

Instead of losing it he smirks back at me a mysterious glint in his eye. "Oh is that so Brooke?" He slowly presses closer to me and I can feel his toned muscles and defined abs. He leans in and nibbles on my ear. "I'm pretty sure you know exactly what I'm talking about."

I can't help my racing heart and I know that my eyes have switched to black. I try to keep my composure and whisper "Nope not a clue."

He chuckles and a huge smirk takes over his face. "Oh Brooke now I know your lying. And you know what I do to liars? I punish them... But before I punish you let me remind you no one and I mean no one touches what is mine." With that said he slams his soft full lips into mine and kisses me with so much hunger and passion I can't help but feel a bit dazed.

At first I stand as still as a statue, shocked and furious that he's kissing me. When he runs his tongue along my bottom lip I can't resist any longer. I kiss him back just as hungrily and by now I feel as if I'm on fire. I throw my arms around his neck and run my fingers through his soft brown hair, pulling him closer to me. He bites down softly on my lip but I refuse to let him deepen the kiss. He growls quietly and before I know what's happening he grabs my waist and pinches my butt. I gasp and he takes that oppurtunity to slide his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues battle for dominance until I finally give in. After awhile our kiss slow down and he places butterfly kisses along my jaw line.

I can feel my senses return to me slowly and my eyes widen in shock. Aw hell what did I just do. I pull back and stare straight into his lust filled eyes. For all I know he's pulled this move with lots of other girls and I can't help but mentally slap myself in the face for being so stupid. Even though we were mates this was just probably his plan to bang me then ditch me. And for fucks sake he was supposed to have to earn me before this!

I quickly push myself away from Brandon and stumble away. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck," I mutter under my breath.

"What's wrong Brooke? Scared that you're going to lose the bet," teased Brandon as he slowly walked towards me like a predator advancing on his prey.

"No Brandon," I snap at him. "It's just that you need to prove that you're not just going to use me."

His expression turns from playful to shocked and then to pure anger. "Is that really what you think of me? That I would be stupid enough to reject my mate!? Your mine."

I smirk and toss my hair over my shoulder. "Alpha, you know what it takes for me to be yours and so at this moment I'm not anybody's."

I spin around and strut off trying to control my anger. Why won't he just man up and earn me? I mean unless he still likes the slut Ellie.. My thoughts are interrupted when for the second time that day I was thrown over a shoulder. I stare at a very toned bum and cant help but enjoy the view a little bit.

I growl under my breath. "BRANDON PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN."

He chuckles and slaps my ass.

"D- Did you just slap my ass!? I shriek anger bubbling up inside of me.

"Oh yes Brooke I did. Lemme just say this is one great view too."

An idea came into my head and I grin sneakily. I take a deep breath and slap his ass as hard as I could. He stumbles but doesn't loosen his hold on me. I can hear him cursing under his breath and I laugh silently.

"Ya know you really shouldn't do that," he stated an edge to his voice.

"Well you slapped mine so I figured that it was fair that I could hit your bum."

He didn't reply and just continued walking towards wherever he was heading. I let out a sigh of frusteration and annoyance.

After a couple more minutes we arrive at a mansion and he opens the door and starts up the stairs. I can feel butterflies in my stomach and I feel uneasy. Where were we going?

Soon enough we enter a dark blue room which I assumed was Brandon's because of the mouthwatering cookie smell. He threw me on to a huge king sized bed and crosses his arms over his muscular chest.

"What the hell am I doing here," I asked as calmly as I could.

"Well since you were going to leave me I decided that I might as well just take you to my house until you learn that I'm not that bad of a person."

My anger exploded in me and I yelled "Your freaking kinapping me?"

A smug look crosses across his god like face. "If that's what you want to call it then sure."

I stared at him in total disbelief. He was freaking insane!

He ran a hand through his perfect dark brown hair, somehow making it even more perfect. "Can't I just go home," I practically whined to him.

A sexy smirk took over his face and he began walking closer to me. "Until you accept me as your mate your staying here."

My eyes grow into huge saucers and I can feel my mouth hang open. "What the hell!? That's going to take forever!"

He smiles a real smile, unlike his sexy smirks, and my heart nearly stopped beating. "Well then I guess your going to be staying here for awhile."

I couldn't even begin to describe the emotions swirling inside of me. My wolf was radiating absolute excitement and happiness while I was pissed off and just confused. Part of me was telling me to just accept him as my mate and then I could live a happily ever after *note sarcasm*. While another part of me was telling me to get out as fast as possible. A couple of seconds passed and I finally decide that I was going to get the hell out of here.

I put on my best suductive look and leaned back onto his bed. "Hey Brandon," I purred, "I think I'm going to like staying here a lot... If you know what I mean." I give him a flirtatious wink right before he was on top of me and staring at me with black eyes.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you Brooke." He whispered hoarsly.

"Well here's the thing, I'm great at making bad desicions."

And with that he was on me and kissing me hungrily. I had to play this right or I wouldn't be able to escape... I kissed him back just as hungrily and flip him under me. I could feel how much he wanted me and I couldn't help but mentally high five myself. Slowly, I start placing soft kisses on his strong jaw line then his neck. I came to his sweet spot and started playfully nipping at the spot, and causing him to moan.

I pulled back quickly and practically sprint out of the door. Before I was all the way out of the door I could see Brandon's dazed expression turn into shock and rage. "BROOKE!" He all but roared at me.

I sprint down the spiral staircase and try to remember which way to go. Damn this house for being so big. My head whips around like a mad woman, trying to figure out which way to go. After debating with myself I turn left down a hallway and run smack into a wall.

I trip on my high heels and fall back, landing on my butt. I stare up to see what I ran in to and I was surprised to see that it wasn't a wall but an extremly pissed off Brandon.

Aw shit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So Brooke's kidnapped I wonder what will happen next.. Will Brooke run away? Will Brandon earn her?

Sorry for such a long wait. I'll try to update more frequently (:

I honestly can't believe how many views and votes I've got like holy fudgamuffin.

But I honestly love reading some of the comments. Literally some of you guys have me laughing and smiling like a complete idiot. Haha well THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE VIEWS, VOTES AND COMMENTS.

Love youuu

-Madison

P.s. sorry if there are errors