Chapter 6

Thank you all so much for the reads, votes and comments!!!! I'm sorry for keeping all of you watiting but I've just been really busy. I'm going to try to update either every Sunday or Friday (:

Everyone go read Innocence my sister's book Innocence is Overrated and Celeste by thatGirly123!!

I know a lot of you were wanting me to describe more or post pictures so copy this link or type it in and you'll see what Brandon looks like! #mancandymonday

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy214/suckitalpha/42ace564-4b3f-4ff1-9139-2b20af545ead_zpsaf8f7f14.jpg
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brooke's POV

By the time I reached my team the game had already started. And there was absolutely no way in hell I was going to lose to Brandon. A devious smile flit across my lips and I couldn't help the chuckle that escaped. Oh Brandon was going down.

"Hey um cute boy with the blonde hair." I shouted, trying my best not to roll my eyes as he cockily waltzed over to me.

"Were you taking to me, gorgeous?" Flirted the blondie from the other team.

"Yeah. Okkk so where did you guys hide the flag?"

"Well my name is James by the way, and what makes you think I'm gonna tell you?"

I batted my long eyelashes and ran a hand down his muscular bicep. "Because you're a nice boy?" Out of the corner of my eye I could just make out an angry Brandon who looked on the verge of exploding.

"Oh babe I am not a nice boy. In fact I'm a very naughty boy." He slowly started taking steps forward backing me up against a huge tree.

This was just way too easy! Seductively, I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned down by his ear. "How about you tell me where the flag is and then we can have a little fun?"

James smirked and lust filled his green eyes. "Sounds good to me. And the flags hidden underneath that boulder over there." Pointing at a medium sized rock right next to Mr. Plese.

"Well thanks big boy." I leaned in close, are lips almost touching. A low growl echoed the area around us which I assumed was Brandon, but I chose to ignore him. Before James could bring his lips to mine I lifted my tan leg and kneed him where the sun don't shine. He groaned in pain and fell to the ground on the verge of tears. "Oh did I forget to mention the fun I was talking about?" With that I turned on my heel and went to claim the flag. I looked back towards James and blew him a kiss. "Byeee James."

I was about a couple of meters away from the boulder when I saw half of the opposing team sprinting towards me, trying to stop me from winning. Let's just say I don't get scared easily but having all those people run at me full speed was pretty terrifying. Especially because most of those people happened to be musular males.

I took off sprinting, flinging myself at the boulder and pushing it away. I could see the red flag sticking out and I yanked it from under the boulder and held it up. Before I could yell that my team won I was tackled to the ground by the enemy team who was chasing me. Five guys landed on me full force and man were they heavy. Anyone who was not a werewolf would have probably died from the weight of them. "Get off of me you assholes!' I screamed at them.

Suddenly they were yanked off of me and a strong hand pulled me up. Anger and concern flashed through his golden eyes and I stared at his gorgeous face. A deep baritone voice interrupted my thoughts. "Are you ok Brooke!?"

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine Brandon. No need to get your panties in a twist."

A grin spread across his handsome face and I swear my heart was about to burst. I wanted to grab him and make him mine but I was not going to lose the dang bet.

Soon after, his grin disappeared and a scowl took its place. "I saw what you did with James. I don't want you touching another male that's not me. Let alone kissing them!"

"But I didn't kiss him and like I said before, you got to earn all this." I giggled and motioned towards my body.

He groaned and spun around but not before I saw his eyes filled with lust. By now everyone knew that my team had won and was heading back into the brick school. Lazily, I made my way but was spun off balance when someone flung themselves on my back. Hands covered my eyes and they whispered in to my ear "Guess who boo?"

"Hmmm let me guess. Hannah Montana?"

She chuckled and slid off my back playfully swatting my arm. "No silly its me Chloe, duhhh."

Before I could reply she enthusiastically blurted out "Can you please come to a party tonight!?"

I grinned a huge smile showing off my pearly whites. "Of course."