Chapter 3

My eyes open and I see light coming through the window. I get up and look out at the castle view. I can see my village from here and I realize that this really has been it, I've left home for good. This is the step forward out of the life of abuse and into something new. Something good.

Last night, I went to the servants quarters and was greeted by a sole servant who only showed me to an available room, smirked, and ran off. Some greeting from the others. But maybe they just waited until today because I came so late at night...?

A servant walks in through the open door. I guess here's my welcoming party? Who knows? "Good to see you up, Rennie. Hachi likes early-risers."

"Good to see you too, Miss...?" I don't know her name.

She smiles and does a little curtesy. "The name's Pinky."

Pinky is a short, thin girl, but thin from birth, not from lack of nutrition. She has pale blond hair with pink highlights that glow brightest in this morning sun and her eyes are green like deep forest leaves.

"I'm new here. I just came from the closest village." I admitted.

Pinky stood on her tiptoes and peered through the window to look. "Oh, that one? Hachi rarely brings girls from there anymore; we all think it's because they've run out of the prettiest faces by now! You won't be newest for long, Hachi will bring someone else eventually. We're ever-growing, but rarely lose members. Hachi easily has fifty of us by now, some you'll never meet because they hide away, loafing. They're not missed, because like I said, she has around fifty of us. I'm from one of the jungle villages; I was her guide while she and the king searched for exotic flowers to bring to the castle gardens. Hachi and I bonded during that week-long search, and um...she kinda had to bring me back after she and I ended up in an intimate situation together."

"A what kind of situation?" I was a tad confused.

Pinky laughed. "Oh, you're one of the more innocent ones! Well, Hachi and I had been sharing kisses, touches, things like that, after she figured out I was gay. Eventually, we were sharing a tent and she ended up taking my virginity. When the king and my dad found us in the morning, the king didn't really care, but my dad was kinda cross about the matter because this meant it would be harder to get me married, without my virginity. So Hachi agreed to take me on as a maid, to appease my dad, and here I've been ever since. Unfortunately, because I slept with her quickly enough, I didn't become one of the favored, and Hachi doesn't really notice me anymore. I think she slept with me only once after that, but that's it. I'm just one of the many now."

"She took you and left you? Dang, that's bad..." I frowned.

Pinky shook her head playfully. "I'm not bitter or anything about it; I mean, she can do what she wants, being the princess. Hachi's taken like, every girl here. If any get upset, she discharges them kindly with full honors, and they get happily hitched to someone else. What about you? You're here in the servant quarters, but it doesn't mean that you didn't give yourself to her, sometimes girls don't like to sleep in a bed with her afterwards. Personally, I don't get that, you might as well milk what you've got..."

"No, I didn't have sex with Hachi." I interrupted Pinky.

Pinky cocked her head at me curiously. "Did she try to tempt you?"

"With everything she had." I asserted.

Pinky raised an eyebrow at me. "WERE you tempted to sleep with her?"

"Very much so." I nodded. I felt warm when I thought back to her coming on to me.

Pinky grinned at me. "You have guts, girl. Not many can refuse Hachi when they want her. You might even become one of the Favored. There's only seven so far."

"The Favored?" I didn't really have time for talking now, the warmness between my legs was getting to me.

Pinky shrugged. "Hachi has these girls that she always sleeps with, always talks to, always pays attention to. I think it was Angel who she was with last night; did you see a tall blond chick pass you when you left Hachi's room?"

"Hachi went and slept with her pretty much in front of me after I said no." I began to fidget. I really needed to relieve this heat.

Pinky choked on her laughter. "Oh wow, Hachi must have been annoyed then! She doesn't like getting what she wants all the time, but she sure wants it some of the time! She'll really put the charm on you like she did before..."

"Um, Pinky? I'm feeling kinda hot and bothered, so if you could...leave so I could relieve myself privately?" I felt embarrassed asking her, but I was wet from the topic of Hachi and there's only one solution in times like these.

Pinky nodded in understanding. "Sure, sure."

Pinky left and closed the door behind her. I sighed in relief and hopped underneath the covers. I took my dress off so I was only in my underclothes. I slid a hand up under my top and massaged a nipple. I felt hot streaks of want wriggling down my chest. I slid my other hand into my underwear and rubbed. The wetness grew and I quickly found a soft spot. I moaned and pushed against it harder. I felt it get tight around my fingers, then suddenly relax as I released over my hand. I sighed and rubbed gently now, removing my first hand from my top. I kept rubbing my lower parts and thought of Hachi licking me. I got tight again and images of her eating me came to mind. I rocked again and groaned in pleasure. I would like nothing better than to give myself to this girl.

I suddenly saw an eye watching me. I screamed and tried to hide myself futilely in my blankets. I peeked an eye and saw Pinky biting her lip and trying to explain herself.

"I, uh, heard you, and, I just couldn't stop watching once I looked." mumbled Pinky.

I beckoned her over. "Come here."

"What?" Pinky brushed some hair behind her ear shyly.

I stood up and dragged her into the bed with me. My clothes were all in disarray, but it didn't matter. I cuddled her to me and wondered about if she had any friends here.

I asked Pinky, "How long ago was the trip Hachi took that she found you on?"

"About a month. I was still the newest maid here until you came. I haven't made many friends yet." Pinky sniffled.

I hugged her tighter to me. "It's okay. I'm here and I'll be your friend. Is that okay?"

"I would like that." Pinky embraced me. I felt her hand go searching under the covers though and she grabbed my butt.

I jerked away from her and blushed wildly. "Um, I'm not comfortable with having sex with you..."

"No worries. I wasn't aiming for that. I just, uh..." Pinky grabbed my face and kissed me.

Butterflies exploded in my stomach. I kissed her too and rubbed her back through the rough dress material. Pinky started taking off my top and I slid away from her again.

Pinky hit her head against the pillows, trying to punish herself. "Stupid! Stupid! Okay, in the jungle, life ends at any time with all of the hidden dangers, so many people have the mentality to sleep with someone if they get the chance. My dad kept me from this by keeping a tight leash on me, but he let his guard down around Princess Hachi and here we are! I will probably come unto you a lot subconsciously, because I think you're pretty and I take almost anything as an opportunity. I'm sorry."

"It's okay. I understand." I kissed her cheek chastely and Pinky turned to suddenly suck on my neck. She pulled away and I could feel it throbbing a bit. I saw in the mirror of the room that there was a dark mark there.

I asked her, "What did you do?"

"I gave you a hickey. Most people consider it like 'marking' that someone's their lover. I'm going to go, see you around, Rennie." Pinky left the bed.

I called after her, "Bye, Pinky."

After she left, I got up and poked through the dresser in the room. I found a fresh dress and I changed into it. I decided to go up to Princess Hachi's room and see if she needed anything done, like a helpful servant would do. I really didn't want to be one of the loafers I heard about and besides, an excuse to see her beautiful face would be nice.

I walked to her room and knocked gently. I heard a mutter saying to come in, so I did, and I shut the door behind me before turning around.

Hachi was awake and stretching to get up. The blankets didn't cover her well, so I got a view of almost all her naked body. Angel woke up as Hachi stretched, so I saw Angel's nakedness too. I just stared at them, my mind at a blank. Maybe I should have just loafed after all.

"Well, well, well, normally it's Pinky waiting on me in the mornings. I guess the new one is taking her spot. Did anyone explain to you about the 'Favored,' as I hear them being called, or about anyone I sleep with?" Hachi had a faint smirk on her face.

I answered, "I heard the Favored mentioned, and somewhat described, but nothing else."

"Well then. When I wake the next morning with someone, that girl gets all the benefits of being a princess herself until she gets dressed and leaves the room. This means she can order you around as well as I. Understand?" Hachi was still faintly amused at my presence.

Angel gave a derisive laugh. "Just put her to the test. Bow down."

I looked over at Angel nervously and gave her a deep bow. Angel pushed the covers off of herself and strutted over to me. I had to bite my lip to keep from dropping my jaw at the sight of her perfect form. Angel stopped and stood right next to me. She kissed my cheek fully and gripped my butt hard.

I moaned loudly but took a giant step away from her. My face was flushed and I could feel myself nip underneath the layers of my dress. Did everyone have to grope my butt when they came on to me? Seriously?

"Angel, stop. She's been battered by her parents and brothers. You're not helping." Hachi told Angel off as Angel took another step at me.

Angel groaned. "She's so...virgin-y! I want to play with her!"

"Another time. And she's still my Pet, not yours." reminded Hachi.

Angel smirked happily. "As long as I'm always your little Angel."

Hachi laughed and embraced Angel by standing up and kissing her face all over. Angel started touching Hachi and I had to force my gaze away from the intimate scene that was both turning me on and nauseating me.

"Dress me." Angel's voice made me instantly look back at her.

I went through Hachi's wardrobe and Hachi directed me to a plain lavender dress. I took it out and unzipped it for Angel. Angel held her arms up and I helped her step into it. As I slid the dress up her, when I came face-to-face with her bush, she snickered and my face went deep red. Hachi was probably right here not long before, probably fingering her, tonguing her...I continued fixing the dress on Angel despite my dirty thoughts. I zipped Angel's back up and thanks to her height, she grinded her butt against my stomach. Grr, she's teasing me.

Angel turned around and I got a better look at the dress now that it was on someone. The dress wasn't so plain after all, it had a revealing neckline, showing much cleavage, the shoulders had some white frilly lace, and it complemented Angel's body well. This might even have been reserved for Angel, now that I think about it. She didn't exactly come in wearing clothes.

Hachi's eyes skimmed my neck and her eyes widened when she saw my hickey. Thanks, Pinky. Hachi covered her expression quickly and kissed Angel's neck hard. She left an equally dark hickey on Angel's neck.

Hachi's voice was soft. "I'll see you again soon."

"Sooner opposed to later." Angel's hand roamed Hachi's bare body and petted Hachi's bosom. I began to drip at the sight of Hachi nipping and I realized I would need to touch myself yet again. I should have loafed.

Angel drifted out the room and left me alone in the room with Princess Hachi. I really felt like trying to leave too, but as her maid, I can't leave until she dismisses me. This can't lead to anything good.

Hachi lifted her arms. "Your turn to dress me."

"Which dress?" I turned to the wardrobe almost too eagerly, happy for an excuse to tear my eyes away from her. She was going to try and tempt me again. I felt like I was in actual pain by holding myself off from jumping her. If she came unto me, I don't know how I'll stop myself.

Hachi walked up behind me and pushed herself against me. I felt her bosom dig into my back and I bit my lip hard to keep from crying out in pleasure. I was almost dripping a steady stream by now. "How about you pick?"

"Uh..." I took a black and purple dress out that would go to the floor on her figure and bare little cleavage. The shoulders were slightly raised and poofy, while on the back there was a combination of strings to tie and a zipper to zip.

Hachi gave it a look in wonder. "No one's ever picked that one out for me before. All right then, you'll help me bathe and then I'll put it on."

"Wait, what?" I choked at the word, "bathe."

Hachi smirked at me. "I have a large bathtub so you'll have to get in to help me soap. You'll also need to take that dress off, and the rest of your clothes, so you don't get them wet."

"But-ut-ut-ut..." I stuttered. If she got me naked with her, there was NO WAY I'd stop myself from having sex.

Hachi laughed merrily and pulled me along by my arm. "Oh, come on!"

She led me like a lamb to the slaughter into her bathroom. It had white marble walls and many sculpted figures in it. All were of nude or partially nude women, of course. None of the bodies could compare to Angel or Hachi's, but they were better than mine. Flowered plants that seemed so foreign, so new to my sight, filled the walls accordingly. The plants made me pause and think of Pinky. How many of these did she collect? Did Hachi flirt with her as they walked beneath vines and mossy branches, put similar flowers in her hair, kiss her, whisper that she loved her? Was Pinky lied to, told she would be loved forever as she agreed to sleep with Hachi? Or was she tempted, played with as I am?

The bathtub was in the center of the room and Hachi was right, it was large. It would easily fit her and at least five other people. It was circular and waiting to be filled with warm water and bubbles.

I started to draw the bath. Hachi kissed softly at my neck and bit my ear as I did and I couldn't even feel myself get any wetter anymore. Hachi left for a moment and came back holding what looked like skimpy clothes.

"You don't actually want to be naked with me, so I brought you the latest in what's called 'swimsuits,' on the outside world, this is a 'bikini,' I'm told. You can get them wet." She explained.

I finished with the water but hadn't put any bath salts, bubbles, or herbs yet. I stood up to receive Hachi's gift anyway and tried to sneak off to behind the shower curtain to change.

Hachi's voice grew bossy. "Where do you think you're going?"

"To change?" I flashed her a winning smile, in order to perhaps gain her approval.

Hachi raised an eyebrow haughtily. "If you try to change in the shower, I will be in there with you. I'm going to watch."

"Okay, then I can determine how far away you watch from. Move back." I ordered.

Hachi actually went backwards.

"More."

She continued. This was interesting.

"More."

I made her back up into the furthest corner of the room, then started changing. This being a large room was now working in my favor. Hachi had a pout on her face as she tried to still watch me undo my dress straps and she even cupped her eyes with her hands, trying to make make-shift binoculars.

I just laughed and quickly slipped off my underwear and bra, then fastened the bikini on, that way Hachi had the least view of my nudity as possible. Hachi frowned and stuck her tongue at me childishly.

I called to her, "Okay, I'm done now, you can move!"

"About time." muttered a mildly grumpy Hachi.

Hachi's lips turned into a smile somehow when she came up close. I inwardly groaned. Hachi had told me that this was clothing, yet it felt like I was only in a bra and underwear. Hachi examined my body with her eyes throughly and I felt how I was now getting this clothing wet too. Must the tempter be so much of a turn-on?

I ignored her eyes and cheerfully asked her, "Bubbles, salt, or herbs?"

"Bubbles. Lots and lots of bubbles. I reserve herbs for when I'm stressed or thinking deeply on something. I don't bother with salts." replied Hachi.

I started pouring soap in. Bubbles began to rise and form in the steamy water. Hachi traced the water's surface with her bare fingertips. "It's perfect. Wow."

I felt a pride swell up within me. Hachi actually appreciates me.

"Help me get in."

And then I go back to being her latest attempt-to-conquest.

I lifted her up by her waist, which made her squeal like a kid.

"Your hands are cold, your hands are COLD!"

I dropped her in and let out a breath of relief that I'd dunked her good in the bathwater. Suddenly, two wet hands grabbed my shoulders and pulled me in.

I went under the water's surface and for a second, everything froze. Everything around me was comfortably warm, I didn't need to breathe, or think, I could just...be. And then reality burst back in.

I broke the surface of the water and gasped for air. Hachi laughed and climbed on my back in the water.

"I told you; the water's perfect!" She giggled and pressed her body into my back hard.

I tried not to glare at her. She's just playing a game with me, I have to humor her like a good servant. "Aren't I supposed to be washing you?"

"Yep! Now scrub away!" Hachi had this floating mat-thing in her bath, so she climbed on top of it and closed her eyes, waiting for me to rub her.

I grabbed the bar of violet-smelling soap and started at her neck. She was lying on her back, so her bosom was in plain view and hard NOT to look at. I got Hachi's shoulders lathered, her arms, her armpits, and tried to slip past her bosom, but Hachi reached out a hand and stopped me. "Everything, Pet, everything."

I dragged the soap in a clean swipe across her chest and Hachi gave me a highly-annoyed look. She snatched the bar from me.

"This is how it's done." She snapped.

She made a circle around the outside of one of her beautiful, pale mounds of flesh. The nipple went erect and I knew I would be wet if I wasn't currently sitting in water. She moved the bar up against it in a cycle, from side-to-side, and then moved to the next one, going over and over, making a creamy lather of bubbles. She sighed in contentment as she loosely handed the bar back to me.

I could see in Hachi's eyes that her mind was drifting. "Faun soaps like that. Pinky gets everywhere too, rubbing right up where it feels best. Angel impatiently gets to the intercourse. But you, Pet, you're chaste in what you do, carefully never making a single move across the fine line. Do you not like me? Is there something wrong with me, Pet? I never asked, but do you hate your nickname, Rennie?"

"The nickname's fine." I told her without even realizing I said it. "And I like you, I like you a lot. There's nothing wrong with you, it's just...I'm holding myself back barely from the temptation. Every girl I met here is groping my butt and checking me out, but I don't want sex right now. I don't want it."

Hachi plunked herself into the water and circled me. "I want you though...a gorgeous face...a slim body...it's okay to have me, Pet. I welcome it."

"You'll sleep with me and be done with me. I want someone who will be loyal to me because I'll always be loyal to them. You're not the girl I want." I protested.

Hachi frowned and rubbed her fingers across my hickey. "But then why did you allow this? It's Pinky's, I know it, I saw you recognize her name from earlier and grow sad at the flowers you saw. Do you even know what this is? Why would you let her but no one else?"

"Are you jealous? Are you envious? Pinky told me it's what lovers do, marking each other. I saw YOU react and give Angel a hickey of equal strength." I turned the tables on Hachi.

Hachi mused a very different question. "So what is the difference between jealousy and envy? Jealousy is mild, jealousy is deniable, jealousy is but a petty disruption. Envy, envy goes deeper. Envy is jealousy with hatred. Envy is inevitably a deep-set hatred for the subject. So do I feel jealousy or envy? I feel envy. I desire myself the one marking you and I despise anyone who gets so easily what I am not allowed. I won't punish Pinky. But I will...make sure she doesn't get another chance at you when I don't."

"Why do I suspect you will use attractions against her?" I demanded. Something about Hachi's thin smirk made me concerned for Pinky.

Hachi laughed me off. "Help me get dressed."

I bit my lip and obeyed.